Failed Marriage

Bass

😼
It makes no sense if the person doesn’t do much for you. Like how have you not gifted your woman in 20 years but just paid the bills. Somali parents even sleep in different room which is fucked up.
A lot of people would rather not deal with the hassle of finding a new partner, so they end up accepting staying in miserable relationships due to either finances or attachment.

But I'm not an expert, so I don't know

It’s really sad tbh. It’s glorified cheating marrying other wives behind your wife’s back. My dad is on his 3rd wife and my mum still did not leave and ovb not happy. I always tell her she can leave there’s better men out there. Somali parents don’t know anything about happiness
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im not sharing a room with no one point blank. Its acc fked up that we have to share a room & a bed with someone and get zero privacy
It’s like someone going to their favorite store to shop and after getting all the items they wanted, finding themselves a neat little corner in the store and setting up a tent.

excuse me, what do you think you’re doing, is our business not concluded. Get the hell out and take your danm pillows with you.

Last edited:
Well their own parents and previous generations back did the same, they continued staying with their abusive husbands. It’s become normalized.

Say whatever you want about that generation, there is plenty to criticise them for, but when it comes to sacrifice with regards to family and honouring ties of kinship, they have left us in the dust.

Our generation has no respect for marriage, we destroy our households and the life of our children over miniscule things in comparison in far greater numbers, we don't even have an iota of the sacrifice, patience or perseverance they had, those words alone trigger us.

The solution to everything is divorce, no care whatsoever about children, no personal responsibility for the choices you made, it wasn't an arranged marriage, it wasn't forced on you, you picked your own partner usually against the advice of your parents and close friends.

Instead of owning up, preserving through the hard times, sacrificing for a greater good and showing a little patience, NO!! let's burn the entire house down immediately, screw the children, my personal EGO is more important

What a pathetic generation, no wonder why WW3 beckons and the great calamities await us.

Say whatever you want about that generation, there is plenty to criticise them for, but when it comes to sacrifice with regards to family and honouring ties of kinship, they have left us in the dust.

Our generation has no respect for marriage, we destroy our households and the life of our children over miniscule things in comparison in far greater numbers, we don't even have an iota of the sacrifice, patience or perseverance they had, those words alone trigger us.

The solution to everything is divorce, no care whatsoever about children, no personal responsibility for the choices you made, it wasn't an arranged marriage, it wasn't forced on you, you picked your own partner usually against the advice of your parents and close friends.

Instead of owning up, preserving through the hard times, sacrificing for a greater good and showing a little patience, NO!! let's burn the entire house down immediately, screw the children, my personal EGO is more important

What a pathetic generation, no wonder why WW3 beckons and the great calamities await us.
Divorce rates were high amongst Somalis of old as well.

Im not sharing a room with no one point blank. Its acc fked up that we have to share a room & a bed with someone and get zero privacy

Calm down or this will be you at your wedding 😭😭
22970.jpg

Moon-

Bipolar Express

what did the father sacrifice ?? if someone is going around having multiple wives behind your back you should leave why should one party sacrifice their mental wellbeing.

And what does normie ppls divorce rates or our generation have to do with ww3 majority of old people are the ones who are controlling countries ?

Trending

Latest posts