FAKE NEWS Fahad Yasin is now officially an MP

The speaker of the lower house Aden Madoobe confirms that Fahad was elected lawfully according to election rules and will now occupy the HOP seat # 86.

Lol, if Fahad who had the power of the FGS couldn’t make himself an MP and “re-elect” Farmaajo what makes you think he will become deputy speaker and replace Sadiyo? I don’t even think she is going to leave.

Let’s not over exaggerate here.

9AD9FCE2-1DB9-439F-9AB1-29AB22E1EDEA.jpeg

Fake News!

You were so right lmao hahahaha it’s fake View attachment 245952

CBB weapon of choice is misinformation. The laangaab Fahad Yasin will never sit in the Parliament.

The Ultimate decision on whether Fahad Yasin can sit in parliament depends on Hassan Sheik Mohamud and his group. Especially after that triad against Rooble and Mahad Salad, I doubt he has a chance.

I am pretty sure HSM is currently seeking ways to give that seat to Farax Abdulkadir.

CBB don't understand or feel shame! Fahad yasin can't even land in mogadisho. he ran away like a little along with jarer looking abdirahman dhere who we robbed in kismayo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The speaker of the lower house Aden Madoobe confirms that Fahad was elected lawfully according to election rules and will now occupy the HOP seat # 86.

Guul Fahad now he has immunity, I bet HAG elite like Rooble are fuming now.

:rejoice: :rejoice:

Al Cadaala has taken over that account its true that Adan Madoobe approved this despite HAG cries. Fahad Yaasin is being prepared to replace Sacdiyo Yasin as Deputy Parliament Speaker! The final Trump card has heen played so watch the game in peace

Laurence Fishburne Reaction GIF by Bounce
How can a deputy Minister hold that much power to “hack” into Madoobe’s account?

Don’t forget this is the same Madoobe who xooged the Gedo seats and legitimised it for us Mucaraads 😉

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How can a deputy Minister hold that much power to “hack” into Madoobe’s account?

Don’t forget this is the same Madoobe who xooged the Gedo seats and legitimised it for us Mucaraads 😉
He is overturning Gedo seats soon, seems like Madoobe has turned against HAG! Laftagareen meeting was fruitful

The Don is back so hide away HAG

Horror Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Trending

Latest posts