F20 Liga Quarantina

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Mckenzie :damn::damn:Bro I should’ve won the first game comfortably and idk how you didn’t finish your chances in the second game and let me come back from 3-0 and almost win it last sec.:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I swear I didn't park the bus. I was playing free flowing attacking football stop fronting nigga lol. :lolbron:

I want to play you first game in the knockout rounds. Easy dub:mjkkk:
Sure you don’t park the bus lmao you were playing long balls up 2-0 in our last game. Walahi you rely on the pace of Hazard, Bale and Junior. I’ll give it you tho your defense is good but your offense without them long balls is suspect. I haven’t seen you score a well team worked goal yet.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Mckenzie :damn::damn:Bro I should’ve won the first game comfortably and idk how you didn’t finish your chances in the second game and let me come back from 3-0 and almost win it last sec.:francis:

As much as it hurt, i love PSG and seeing them make a comeback is beautiful and attests to their teamplay, i've comeback 3 0 down twice against Gucci in the season i think :manny:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
As much as it hurt, i love PSG and seeing them make a comeback is beautiful and attests to their teamplay, i've comeback 3 0 down twice against Gucci in the season i think
GG bro you played well especially second game I didn’t think you’d respond like fter I was all over you in the first game.

I’m done with my 10 games.:wow:

Battle for the last two spots is heating up. Good luck in your next games.

Sure you don’t park the bus lmao you were playing long balls up 2-0 in our last game. Walahi you rely on the pace of Hazard, Bale and Junior. I’ll give it you tho your defense is good but your offense without them long balls is suspect. I haven’t seen you score a well team worked goal yet.
Nigga I was joking. Yeah I park the bus and play for the counter it wins me games lmao