Everything we do is for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
We eat just to gain nutrition and energy to pursue female and reproduce we make money to attract women we live for the pussy we wash for the pussy we dress for it our lives revolves around women our whole purpose on earth is to reproduce with as much women as possible. So im gonna nut in every girl from now on and delete them just to spread my genes far and wide.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We eat just to gain nutrition and energy to pursue female and reproduce we make money to attract women we live for the pussy we wash for the pussy we dress for it our lives revolves around women our whole purpose on earth is to reproduce with as much women as possible. So im gonna nut in every girl from now on and delete them just to spread my genes far and wide.

Deadbeat father mentality right there

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Not me bruh...
We do everything 4 women kulahaa...
:nahgirl:
Hell nah Nigga!
Women are there to make ur life more enjoyable.

DeadStar

Dont lie you just admitted they make life more enjoyable so your admitting that our life mission is to chase them and f*ck dem we humans are just like animals.
Yes i do love women coz im a man.
I like everything about them but that doesnt mean i'll waste precious time chasing them HELL NO!!
Or doing everything with women in mind.

Mercury

VIP
Dont lie you just admitted they make life more enjoyable so your admitting that our life mission is to chase them and f*ck dem we humans are just like animals.
Were not like animals you dumb f*ck we can control ourselves animals can't and you belong in that category doing everything for women kulaha lol

DeadStar

Why dafuq you lying how else are you going to spread their legs if you don't chase them don't tell me your a happy ending regular?
Let me rephrase that.
I DONT DO ANYTHING FOR WOMEN.
I DO EVERYTHING THAT's IN MY BEST INTEREST, and shit that will bring ME happiness.

Were not like animals you dumb f*ck we can control ourselves animals can't and you belong in that category doing everything for women kulaha lol
You can't control yourself always ing in my threads clearly your a danyaar and every real nigga knows this world revolves around es you aint got no hoes so you wouldnt understand.

Mercury

VIP
You can't control yourself always ing in my threads clearly your a danyaar and every real nigga knows this world revolves around es you aint got no hoes so you wouldnt understand.

Lol This world doesn't revolve around women

It revolves around money but every broke nigga like you would run after women

Lol This world doesn't revolve around women

It revolves around money but every broke nigga like you would run after women
The only reason we make money is for women siil dominates anything else a rich nigga never lose out pussy and you wish I was broke nigga im eating right b my bellys been fullup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending