Ethiopia's new Ambassador to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Get this...is a Somali guy :icon lol:.

Specifically Karanle Hawiye.

These niggas probably thinking they can start a qabiil beef but who falling for that shit

:umad:

Darood/Hawiye iwm is dead

:ohhhdamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
http://www.caasimada.net/xog-safiir...day-soomaaliya-waa-hawiye-balse-yuu-ka-yahay/

http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news/somalia/somalia-ethiopia-appoints-new-ambassador-to-somalia

I'm proud of the fobs wallahi

:kendrickcry:

Comments:

Mogadishu University
Kkkkkkkkk karale iyo karablw wuxuu donaba ha ahaadee waa jaajus axmaara oo waliba cadaw ah

:kendrickcry:

Caasimada online mid ogow ninkan waa nin dabadhilif itobiyaan ah.danta meesha loo keeneyna waxaa loogu tala galey in hadalkiisa hawiye ahaan eey u dhageystaan dadka xunxun ka dibna uu somalida dab dhex dhigo.marka sxbyaal ninkan abtiris hawiye uma baahno waa non dabadhilif ah.marka shartiisa uu wato ilaahey somalida haka qabto

:obama:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Those Karanle from Ethiopia hate Darod so much. I remember talking to one. He was insulting Hawiye so much for helping Farmaajo get elected.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:snoop:
I don't know why I expected more.

Cause we just love selling out our own people don't we?
:kodaksmiley:

:browtf:
:sass2:

He's just one traitor

:kanyeshrug:

They come in all shapes and qabiils :icon lol:

Those Karanle from Ethiopia hate Darod so much. I remember talking to one. He was insulting Hawiye so much for helping Farmaajo get elected.

:dead:

Lol why? Being so far away I'd assume they wouldn't give a shit about Somali politics like the Sujus

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol Karanle hate Darood so much you have no idea. Most of them those Reer Iimey got chased by Ogaden and fled to Dhuusamareeb and Central Somalia.

He's just one traitor

:kanyeshrug:

They come in all shapes and qabiils :icon lol:
Speak for yourself. I can only think of one major traitor to my qaabil.
:ufdup:

And at least he who shall not be named built wells in a lot of villages.
:stopit:

He was and still is garbage tho.
:camby:
:trash:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Not first time Somali was appointed ambassador though.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...dina-mufti-appointed-to-nairobi,108054965-ART

The spokesman for the Ethiopian ministry for foreign affairs since 2010, Dina Mufti, has just been appointed his country’s ambassador to Kenya. Dina Mufti was previously Ethiopia’s ambassador to northern Europe. He is an Oromo Muslim who was born in Arsi. In Nairobi, he will replace Shemsudin Ahmed Roble, who has held the post since February 2011. The latter is a Dir/Gadabursi and hails from the Somali Regional State, as does one of his close allies, the Somalian minister for foreign affairs, Abdirahman Duale Bayle. Since the announcement he was being replaced in Nairobi, Roble has been highly critical of how members of the ethnic Somali community in Kenya are treated and on the nature of the Kenyan military intervention in Somalia. Moreover, on 15 December, he stated that Kenyan security forces would not be able to oust Al Shabaab radical Islamists from Somalia without the support of the local community independently of ethnic or religious affiliation. In fact Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta has long been uneasy about Roble’s stance and he is pleased that he is being replaced, just when he is to work closely with Ethiopia to try to establish a secured buffer zone in Somalia.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Damn, Somalia is actually cursed. I don't think I have much hope in it. We dont even deserve to be free from Kenya or Ethiopia rule in NFD/Ogaden.

I'm offended at the fact these raw meat eaters really sent a Somali specially a Hawiye, :drakelaugh:. This is actually good news, it's gonna send a message to all Somalis that the raw meat eaters are throwing everything at us to divide us.:cosbyhmm:

it's like the whole region stands to benift from keeping the daroods out of real political power, its like everyone realised darood are a disease in east africa. everyone but the hawiye know's these motherf*ckers are a cancer

even the fucking ethiopians

:drakelaugh:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
it's like the whole region stands to benift from keeping the daroods out of real political power, its like everyone realised darood are a disease in east africa. everyone but the hawiye know's these motherf*ckers are a cancer

Everyone is over stupid qabyaalad apart from idoors. Ethiopian's foreign policy is to destabilize Somalia, so I don't know why you care about their opinion.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Yes the Ethiopians really like you guys but hate another Somali clan

You poor naive sob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts