Ethiopian & Oromo dream about conquering the Red Sea & Indian Ocean

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Erasing ethnic federalism in Ethiopia is as ridiculous as removing clan states in Somalia. The lines are drawn deep at this point and any state incorporating another will only cause more instability and low level insurgency then already exists.

I advise the Isaaq and Gadabursi to find peace in living with Absame as there leader indefinitely :nvjpqts:

You and @Haragwaafi will be sharing the Ogaden region soon, come 2030. Imagine Ethiopia intentionally does that to incite tribal conflicts in that region.
china forum GIF

They were escaping the Ogaden label of their land, only for Ethiopia to name the Hawd region as Ogaden. Dhib badanaa Itoobiyanku :dead:

You have to be joking :ummhmm:

Have you not heard of when Oromo forces have participated in either conflicts between border communities or due to political differences between the two regions? The last one happened a couple of weeks ago in Qoloji. Or does it only gain your attention when it involves the Somali side? :hmm:
I'm familiar with the border clashes between the two regions but my topic isn't the border conflict which is a political dispute

Awdalite

Araabi
Awbare already has district status and so does Harawo. Region = Zone. We want a Harawa Zone and we would most likely get that in an Awash regional state + a lot more than we could ever in that old Hararghe or the current DDS.

We already have an electoral constituency/region which is Araabi that combines Awbare and Dambal during election time, it's one of 22 or 23 constituencies in the Somali Region. The federal MP is always us and over 97% of the seats of the constituency is ours. It's a hangover to when we actually had our own region during the Selassie/Derg era. After the Somali Region was born we lost it and became divided between two Zones, Fafan and Sitti. The Somali Region is the worst thing that could have happened to us. I hope it dies. We don't need it. We'll survive without it. The Jarso respected our rights in Oromia which is why we have at least 4 seats in the Jinacsani cabinet. If the Somali Region dies, which it eventually will, it's the best thing for us.

Awdalite

Araabi
They were escaping the Ogaden label of their land, only for Ethiopia to name the Hawd region as Ogaden. Dhib badanaa Itoobiyanku :dead:

The term Ogaden is a historical fallacy because it never constituted the present day territory of the Dir and Hawiye. If they want to have wet dreams over it then it's fine by us. They can dream

The term Ogaden is a historical fallacy because it never constituted the present day territory of the Dir and Hawiye. If they want to have were dreams over the time then it's fine by us. They can dream

I'm aware of the historical name of Somali lands inside Ethiopia, but I was only pointing at the name they choose in the map from the documentary, where most of the Hawd region was named Ogaden.

Awdalite

Araabi
I'm aware of the historical name of Somali lands inside Ethiopia, but I was only pointing at the name they choose in the map from the documentary, where most of the Hawd region was named Ogaden.

It's most likely a prototype to when all ethnic regions will be abolished. It will most likely return back to the old maps before federalism.

It's most likely a prototype to when all ethnic regions will be abolished. It will most likely return back to the old maps before federalism.

Moving away from ethnic federalism is part of Abiy's grand vision of Ethiopia. But given the current ethnic/political conflicts in the country, it's a bit premature to make such a change now. Otherwise, he would be opening up more conflict fronts, and probably more than they can handle/counter to maintain stability of the country.

However, I wouldn't be so sure about them returning back to the old regions. Everything I seen by following federal politics gives me a hint that they could restructure regions to suit strategic locations of the country + avoid mixing ethnic groups that aren't as compatible with each other (as much as possible), but nevertheless, ethnic mixed regions are part of the plans.

We already have an electoral constituency/region which is Araabi that combines Awbare and Dambal during election time, it's one of 22 or 23 constituencies in the Somali Region. The federal MP is always us and over 97% of the seats of the constituency is ours. It's a hangover to when we actually had our own region during the Selassie/Derg era. After the Somali Region was born we lost it and became divided between two Zones, Fafan and Sitti. The Somali Region is the worst thing that could have happened to us. I hope it dies. We don't need it. We'll survive without it. The Jarso respected our rights in Oromia which is why we have at least 4 seats in the Jinacsani cabinet. If the Somali Region dies, which it eventually will, it's the best thing for us.
Even Lafaciise is at city status now with full administration representatives at our own accord. I expect more developments from other places.

We're in a far position than you know. I suggest you worry about Gaashaamo and it's environs. :ftw9nwa: @Haragwaafi

Awdalite

Araabi
Even Lafaciise is at city status now with full administration representatives at our own accord. I expect more developments from other places.

We're in a far position than you know. I suggest you worry about Gaashaamo and it's environs. :ftw9nwa: @Haragwaafi

We have no issues with GX. Political Isaaqism is pretty much dead now. Every Isaaq subclan will fight for themselves in the future. The Isaaq label was designed to keep the GX down because they're the most powerful Isaaq subclan.

As for the Somali Region, it will breathe it's last very soon. Good riddance.

I pity clans who live in Ogadenia only place where 1 subclan rule all somali qabiils🀣 dont worry boyz we can share power in Somalia lakiin in Ogadenia you’ll always be under us. Ciil ku dhiimo.

I pity clans who live in Ogadenia only place where 1 subclan rule all somali qabiils🀣 dont worry boyz we can share power in Somalia lakiin in Ogadenia you’ll always be under us. Ciil ku dhiimo.
Lets be honnest you really dont rule it:comeon: Its the habesha that rule it and you are their puppet. if they want they can replace you with another subclan:mjpls:

Lets be honnest you really dont rule it:comeon: Its the habesha that rule it and you are their puppet. if they want they can replace you with another subclan:mjpls:
We rule it and run it. we the only ones who fought Ethiopia in Ogadenia for 100+ years opposite of submissive saxiib that’s those who got armed by ethiopians and worked for them, hinthint your peopleπŸ˜‰

Power does not come free saxiib. btw they already tried puttin a idoor president incharge didnt end well thoπŸ˜‰ Ima leave it here in Ogadenia a madhiban is way higher in the hierarchy than all other somali clans apart from darod/ciise clans. So once again i pity you all who caalal on somali forum n tiktok for years wishing the downfall of Ogadenia, liyuu keep crying ciil ku dhiimo.

We rule it and run it. we the only ones who fought Ethiopia in Ogadenia for 100+ years opposite of submissive saxiib that’s those who got armed by ethiopians and worked for them, hinthint your peopleπŸ˜‰

Power does not come free saxiib. btw they already tried puttin a idoor president incharge didnt end well thoπŸ˜‰ Ima leave it here in Ogadenia a madhiban is way higher in the hierarchy than all other somali clans apart from darod/ciise clans. So once again i pity you all who caalal on somali forum n tiktok for years wishing the downfall of Ogadenia, liyuu keep crying ciil ku dhiimo.
First of all you didn fight ethiopia by yourself every clan in that region fought ethiopia just look up WSLF. Also you dont rule the region ethiopia rules it. if you ruled the region why is your ONLF still fighting for independence also look what happened with abdi iley after he forget his place . If you really run the region kick out all the ethiopian soldiers from DDS:ohno:

Awdalite

Araabi

Jigjiga is controlled by Amharas. All public sector jobs are run by Amhara. All financial institutions including the Ethiopian National Bank in Jigjiga is headed by a Amhara. If you think OG rule anything you're clearly delusional. I understand it's a defense mechanism to cover the brutal reality of colonialism but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Trending