Ethiopian & Oromo dream about conquering the Red Sea & Indian Ocean

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
afar aim is to be under 1 adminstration as much as possible instead of being divided
Afar and Ethiopian intrest align
Then it would be more beneficial for them to lobby to be under Eritrea where they have more ethnic parity (assuming this is true).

That being said, an annexation of Assab is not a full annexation of Dankalia

View attachment 299291
ARDUF/RSADO are all Ethiopian backed groups that don’t even operate in Eritrea. Not one grassroots Afar secessionist movement has come out of Eritrea
You and I both know that Afar community in Eritrea is big and with that low turnout proves what I'm saying as ARDUF/RSADO both fought against TPLF and Eritrean regime with support from the local community.

Our twin enemies, Shabia (Isayas Afewerki's) and Weyane (Meles Zenawi's), have been, under the auspices of the United Nations, carrying out illegal acts of brigandage against our people. Let the whole world know that ARDUF is reiterating its firm stand as it did in 1990, 1991, 1993 and 2000 that it is not only opposed to the illegal act of dividing our Afar people and demarcating our soil under the guise of "border demarcation" between Ethiopia and Eritrea, but also ready to render any demarcation exercise ineffective.

View attachment 299291
ARDUF/RSADO are all Ethiopian backed groups that don’t even operate in Eritrea. Not one grassroots Afar secessionist movement has come out of Eritrea
Eritrea Nationalists like yourself like to play slick by keep saying they voted for Eritrean Independence hence their pro Eritrea Red sea Afars did vote for independence and gave you chance in the hope of getting adminstrative autonomy in Eritrea, that didnt happen instead they met with authoritian rule and Tigrinyafication similar to amhararisation of Ethiopia their culture not respected and their region split in 2
You try to discredit red afar struggle as Ethiopians with no grassroots
ARDUF/RSADO are offshoot group of the UGUGUMO fighter's who were there way before them which Eritrea and TPLF conspired together to destroy them resulting in refugees crisis.

Screenshot_20231015_221207_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231015_223918_Drive.jpg

Even in struggel for independence Afar role eas minimal and chased out ELF from their regions who were suspicious of their unionist beliefs
and even the notion Afars voted for Eritrea independence I'm not sure if true as theirs conflicting reports but that's not important now anyways.
Screenshot_20231015_231032_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231015_054502_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231015_223843_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20231015_224912_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20231015_224836_Drive.jpg

Then it would be more beneficial for them to lobby to be under Eritrea where they have more ethnic parity (assuming this is true).

That being said, an annexation of Assab is not a full annexation of Dankalia
Screenshot_20231015_052426_Drive.jpg

Assab is their only major city in Danakil and that's a ghost town with all the repression
and it's unlikely they prefer unity under Eritrea compared to Ethiopia which atleast tries to accommodate ethnic groups and has some semblance of self rule for ethnic groups

even though we Somalis have conflicts with southern Afar I stand with the cause of our red sea muslim Afar brothers

Last edited:

seldiboy

You and I both know that Afar community in Eritrea is big and with that low turnout proves what I'm saying as ARDUF/RSADO both fought against TPLF and Eritrean regime with support from the local community.
Afars are 4% of the Eritrean population. The turnout seems more than reasonable.

I have some relations with particular community in Eritrea but I won't go there and die for it just to prop up the dictator kk :ftw9nwa:

My reasoning has nothing to do with Eritrea bro. I see as purely Somali interest. The last thing I want is an Ethiopian navy operating in our shores.!!

seldiboy

Ethiopia not looking toward Somalia, they are going after Eritrea. With drones now in their possession , they will soundly defeat Eritrea and install a poppet of their choice. The west and Arab countries are fully behind his ambition to conquer East Africa for them.
Eritrea has drones stationed in Assab

Trending

Latest posts