Ethiopian forces arrive in Kismayu

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

As you all know, Ahmed Madoobe and his men have been combating the SADE troops alongside Kenyan Tanks. They've been calling our troops, "Al Shabaab" which has kept us at bay.
But the Ogaden tropss have now been delineated as, ONLF rebels in search of territorial claims.
Ethiopian troops have now arrived in Kismaayo, and the men leading these troops are of Mareexan decent.
Two generals who were part of Fartaags forces have been given the opportunity to lead the Ethiopians into Kismaayo. This means, the Mareexan troops will now re-enter Kismayo.
Both the Ethiopians and Mareexans have joined forces, and have both entered Kismayo alongside one another.
The Ethiopian leaders have been conversing with SADE leaders in cities such as Garbahaarey and Baardhere.
They've signed an agreement to drive the ONLF fighters out of Kismaayo, and they're doing this for their own safety of course.
If Madoobe wishes to use Kenyan tanks to govern, we will light fire with fire and allow the Ethiopians to consume him.

Here is the full article.

amisom-1-640x340.jpg

Ethiopian forces that are part of the African Union Mission in Somalia, AMISOM have Sunday morning arrived in the port city of Kismayo. The forces, whose details and numbers have not been made public arrived in two military planes. An official who witnessed the arrival said the Ethiopians were between 150-250 men.
The arrival of the Ethiopian troops was preceded by officials from Ethiopian army who assessed parts of Kismaayo to determine a strategic location to settle the forces. Al Shabab has on many occasions targeted military bases and training facilities in ambush.
Speaking shortly after they arrived at Kismaayo airport, Mohamed Warsame Darwish, the interior cabinet ministers in the Jubbaland administration, welcomed the gesture by the Ethiopian government, saying move was long overdue.
“Its a move that we welcome as the Jubbaland administration. We must unite and hold hands to defeat militancy and Al Shabab,” he said. He was echoed by the Vice-president of the administration, Abdullahi Sheikh Ismail Fartaag, adding that the troops were in Jubbaland due to public demand. He similarly stated that the commanders leading the latest troops in Jubbaland were the same individuals who flushed Al Shabab out of Bardhere and parts of Gedo region.
On his part Colonel Teseye, who heads the mission in Jubbaland, said he would partner with the Kenyans and the Burundians already camped in the region to carry out operation to rid the armed group Al Shabab out of Jubbaland. He added that they were working on a good schedule and tactics to stage the operation that is set to begin this month. President Ahmed Madhobe, the President of the Jubbaland administration has indicated the oncoming operation last year.
http://www.somalicurrent.com/2016/01/03/ethiopian-forces-arrive-in-kismayu/

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
The south still doesn't get it.Calling foreign troops to your country just so a certain subclan of Darood can have power.Somalis are fucking buffons

B

bilan M

I dont get. wat does onfl got to do with this, why fight odgaden liberators in kismayo? The odgadens r not even from kismayo. And why r maraxhans fights their darood brother? Anyway kismayo is in puntaland isnt it? why is the southern government getting involved? I really fear i we will never see peace in somali..not in our lifetime anyway.

Very interesting post. Thankyou.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I dont get. wat does onfl got to do with this, why fight odgaden liberators in kismayo? The odgadens r not even from kismayo. And why r maraxhans fights their darood brother? Anyway kismayo is in puntaland isnt it? why is the southern government getting involved? I really fear i we will never see peace in somali..not in our lifetime anyway.
Kismayo in Puntland....:damn::dead:

S

SOMACOON

The south still doesn't get it.Calling foreign troops to your country just so a certain subclan of Darood can have power.Somalis are fucking buffons
Sxb, we asked the Ogaden rebels to work with us, they would have been given certain privileges.
But they choose to bring Kenyan tanks into Kismaayo to fight their battles, which requires direct combat.
The Ethiopians wont wish to see a state govern by the Ogaden, especially when the state boarders the Ogaden.
This is why the Sade Branch of Darood held meetings with Ethiopians in Gedo. They persuaded the generals that ONLF is in Somalia.
The SADE generals being led into Kismaayo are the same generals who drove out Al Shabab,
Kismayo is a key city and every Mareexan wishes to govern. We wont allow people to hide behind foreign tanks.

Sxb, we asked the Ogaden rebels to work with us, they would have been given certain privileges.
But they choose to bring Kenyan tanks into Kismaayo to fight their battles, which requires direct combat.
The Ethiopians wont wish to see a state govern by the Ogaden, especially when the state boarders the Ogaden.
This is why the Sade Branch of Darood held meetings with Ethiopians in Gedo. They persuaded the generals that ONLF is in Somalia.
The SADE generals being led into Kismaayo are the same generals who drove out Al Shabab,
Kismayo is a key city and every Mareexan wishes to govern. We wont allow people to hide behind foreign tanks.
What about the Hartis living in Kismayo, what's their stance on this I don't know much about the south.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Yes,you are right but there is another reason why Ethiopia is "willing" to help.On paper and in the media,they have good "relations" with Kenya but Ethiopia wants total political dominance in South Somalia.So by helping Sade and getting rid of the Kenyans and Ogaden is basically hitting two birds with one stone.You get my drift?

Last edited:
S

SOMACOON

Kismayo is in Jubaland, not Puntland
As for the ONLF, they have joined the Raskombooni branch in search of land since both NFD and OGADEN is occupied.
Kismaayo is a Mareexan majority city, Jubba itself is a Mareexan majority state, the OGADEN have gained access after the SADE forces were driven out by Al Shabab. Once the Ogadens captured the port city, they told the Kenyans that the Mareexan troops were AL SHABAB, and they've been using the Kenyan tanks to attack us ever since AMISOM entered Jubaland.
This is where Ethiopia comes. The Ethiopians are anti-ONLF, this means Raskombooni will be driven out, and Kismaayo will be returned to the Mareexan. They gained it because of foreign troops, they wont be allowed to govern the majority.

B

bilan M

Ok..so kismayo is actually south somalia V.south. so what on earth r maraxaans do there anyway? I think if daroods have their own countey (pintaland) why dont they all just concentrate on building their own region.

S

SOMACOON

What about the Hartis living in Kismayo, what's their stance on this I don't know much about the south.
Sxb, in terms of Harti the majority down here is Dhulbahante, both the Mareexans and Dhulbahante have signed contracts to make sure the Jubba flourishes, another Harti group in Kismayo is Majeerteen but they are a minority and have sided with their OGADEN brothers because of the, "Bah" kablaxlax component. MJ's are not native to the Jubba, the only HARTI who will be given access to this greenery will be tthe Dhulbahante. They are loyal allies.

S

SOMACOON

Ok..so kismayo is actually south somalia V.south. so what on earth r maraxaans do there anyway? I think if daroods have their own countey (pintaland) why dont they all just concentrate on building their own region.
Are you serious right now? What are Mareexan doing in Kismayo? We are the majority here, why do you think the Ethiopians have entered Kismayo? They held meetings in Garbaharey and Bardheere to hand Kismayo back to the SADE.
You assumed Kismayo was in Puntland....
Hold on i am gona have a quick look at a map.
I'm not surprised that you've commented such B.S.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Sxb, in terms of Harti the majority down here is Dhulbahante, both the Mareexans and Dhulbahante have signed contracts to make sure the Jubba flourishes, another Harti group in Kismayo is Majeerteen but they are a minority and have sided with their OGADEN brothers because of the, "Bah" kablaxlax component. MJ's are not native to the Jubba, the only HARTI who will be given access to this greenery will be tthe Dhulbahante. They are loyal allies.
:lolbron:
send mj back to puntland:mjlaugh:
@Duchess:mjpls:

S

SOMACOON

Yes,you are right but there is another reason why Ethiopia is "willing" to help.On paper and in the media,they have good "relations" but Ethiopia wants total political dominance in South Somalia.So by helping Sade and getting rid of the Kenyans and Ogaden is basically hitting two birds with one stone.You get my drift?
Sax, by helping SADE they will drive out the OGADEN so they don't govern a state that boarders the OGADEN region.
This means the state will be governed by Mareexaan and the Ethiopians wont worry about ONLF being accessed into Kismayo

B

bilan M

Walahi this is crazy. How it possible that a region where the population is majority darood r in conflict. if the maraxhans, dhulbas, odhadens, mj work together they can run the region and work towards a staple coalition.

All this time we thought the haweyas r a joke but it it was the daaroods that r the real fools.

:dead:

Walahi this is crazy. How it possible that a region where the population is majority darood r in conflict. if the maraxhans, dhulbas, odhadens, mj work together they can run the region and work towards a staple coalition.

All this time we thought the haweyas r a joke but it it was the daaroods that r the real fools.
If you look at it objectively it's the OGs fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.