Ethiopian community in Hargeisa giving their opinions on the DP world deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Somaliland is Hoe that needs to be dominated by someone
It was first the brits
Then it was siyaad
Now it'll be the Emiratis
Somalia has a goverment that only controles 30% of the capital and 30k foreign troops that have been operating within Somalia for 11 years.Turkey and Qatar are buying Somalia's assets for pennies.
And now bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.

I think you need to read the definition of a again.:yacadiim:

I think you are confusing Somaliland with neighbouring Somalia which has a goverment that only controles 30% of the capital and 30k foreing troops that have been operating within Somalia for 11 years.And now Turkey and Qatar are buying Somalia's assets for pennies.

Its not going to happen because their population in SL isn't even 10k.
Unlike Somalia were bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.:susp:
:damedamn: That only happens in Kismayo (Because Axmaq Madoobe and his OG cre are slaves of the KDF) and a few other places. There aren't any Kenyans in Caabudwaaq or Buuhoodle or Luuq. Kenyans in Kismaayo are generally too scared to walk about. I can't say the same for amxaaro in Hargeisa.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Kenyans in Kismaayo are generally too scared to walk about. I can't say the same for amxaaro in Hargeisa.
Its because they are welcomed by the locals and the goverment.They are hard workers who take up jobs that the locals don't want to do and contribute to the country.Most important of all,they aren't bantus.

Its because they are welcomed by the locals and the goverment.They are hard workers who take up jobs that the locals don't want to do and contribute to the country.Most important of all,they aren't bantus.
Isaaq youth are doing tahriib like other Somalis sxb. Somali territory shouldn't have immigrants from hostile territories.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Isaaq youth are doing tahriib like other Somalis sxb.
The youths are doing tahriib because they study a stupid degree that is useless in SL's underdeveloped market or are lazy and looking for wellfare in the West like most somalis who live there.In comparison the Ethiopian immigrants do whatever job they can get and don't complain.

Somali territory shouldn't have immigrants from hostile territories.
I agree and that is why we don't allow south somalis entery into our country.Ethiopia is the reason why SL even exists today as a stable and peacefull nation.Ethiopia and Somalilands common enemy is Somalia which wants territories(Ogadan,SSC and NFD) by means of war.
Ethiopians and Somalilanders are looking towards a future of mutual cooperation and prosperity.

tenor.gif

Zero

Somaliland patriot
What a filthy cuck @Jim Crow
Somalia has a goverment that only controles 30% of the capital and 30k foreign troops that have been operating within Somalia for 11 years.Turkey and Qatar are buying Somalia's assets for pennies.
Bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.
And now even Kenya is stealing your land.:susp:

I think you need to read the definition of a cuck again.:yacadiim:

Bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.

I think you need to read the definition of a cuck again.:yacadiim:
Lmao I’m in puntland so all that doesn’t affect me we are doing better than dhussoland

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ethiopians are our brothers.What is ours is theirs.Together we prosper.:salute:
This is not surprising coming from a descendant of British slaves and zoo animals. It's not his fault. Cuckoldry is in his DNA. His ancestors also abandoned Ahmed Gurey during the Futuh.

One has to wonder where this powerful cuck gene came from. New studies that have been coming out suggest that there was a slave caste in northwestern Somalia before Islam. This clan was selectively bred for cuck genes like the African Americans.

The Ethiopians will be lucky to have such obedient slaves.

This is not surprising coming from a descendant of British slaves and zoo animals. It's not his fault. Cuckoldry is in his DNA. His ancestors also abandoned Ahmed Gurey during the Futuh. The Ethiopians will be lucky to have such obedient slaves.
Lmao how shameful are they human zoos and the defender of gaalinmo @Yonis these people are truly vermin

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Win win win better an Oromo Muslim than a Issaq they harbour less hate for other Somalis dilution of Issaq blood and a change of demographics is in our best interest atleast its more humane than doing genocide on them:yacadiim:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Lmao I’m in puntland so all that doesn’t affect me we are doing better than dhussoland
So PL is not part of Somalia?You don't care about your fellow citizens and Daroods suffering in Jubbaland and xamar?:faysalwtf:
This is not surprising coming from a descendant of British slaves and zoo animals. It's not his fault. Cuckoldry is in his DNA. His ancestors also abandoned Ahmed Gurey during the Futuh.

One has to wonder where this powerful cuck gene came from. New studies that have been coming out suggest that there was a slave caste in northwestern Somalia before Islam. This clan was selectively bred for cuck genes like the African Americans.

The Ethiopians will be lucky to have such obedient slaves.

My genes secure our borders,provide peace and stability and don't allow foreign bantu troops to occupy our soil.:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.