Ethiopia to launch Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats an L for them

They are facing so much poverty but they focus on this instead :snoop:

They should use that money to develop other regions outside of Addis Ababa and feed their people

Thats an L for them

They are facing so much poverty but they focus on this instead :snoop:

They should use that money to develop other regions outside of Addis Ababa and feed their people
Typical mentality. Conducting space research will have positive effects on their entire economy, including better managing their food resources.

@Nin xun @666 we must start our Space Somaliweyn project before the Habashis get there first. :fittytousand:

Typical mentality. Conducting space research will have positive effects on their entire economy, including better managing their food resources.

@Nin xun @666 we must start our Space Somaliweyn project before the Habashis get there first. :fittytousand:
We should increase the literacy rate before we go to space and so should they looool

Wearing shoes that are too big sxb

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

We better get to work then, the first rocket should be named cirka 1, we'll send up a geel on that one. On the second rocket cirka 2, we'll send up a geeljire.
:dabcasar:

:drakekidding:

I want my astronauts to know how to read. Who are we going to send up there??

God forbid it's going to be an illiterate from some tuulo
:drakekidding:
We need ready and willing test subjects.
:siilaanyosmile:

We'll better get to work then, first rocket should be named cirka 1, we'll send up a geel on that one. On the second rocket cirka 2, we'll send up a geeljire.
:dabcasar:
2050: Geeljire moon base :ahh:

We'll export camel meat to our martian brothers. :dabcasar:

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
2050: Geeljire moon base :ahh:

We'll export camel meat to our martian brothers. :dabcasar:

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
Instead of sending maids to Saudi Arabia why not sends khat addicts and al shabab members to Mars?
:ohhh:

I'm sure western governments would pay a lot to have willing test subjects who can't return, while they're at it they can try growing khat there to see if greenhouses are a viable solution for life on Mars.

Instead of sending maids to Saudi Arabia why not sends khat addicts and al shabab members to Mars?

I'm sure western governments would pay a lot to have willing test subjects who can't return, while they're at it they can try growing khat there to see if greenhouses are a viable solution for life on Mars.
Khat addicts can stay in mars while al shabab members drift in space. Hopefully they'll get sucked into a black hole.

IMG_1235.GIF

All hail our new king @Nin xun !!!!
:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending