Ethiopia to join the Arab league

This seems more like "Abiy looks to join Arab League, considering having arabic be taught".

It would be very headache if they were already about to join tho damn

I can see them being let in. They could get in off the strength of the UAE advocating for them since they invested heavily in Ethiopia. Egypt might contest but UAE has Sisi in a hold since they own parts of Egypt. It could be a way to indirectly punish Somalia for doing that oil deal with the Turks. They don't like the Turks and we gave them the oil and maritime deal.

I can see them being let in. They could get in off the strength of the UAE advocating for them since they invested heavily in Ethiopia. Egypt might contest but UAE has Sisi in a hold since they own parts of Egypt. It could be a way to indirectly punish Somalia for doing that oil deal with the Turks. They don't like the Turks and we gave them the oil and maritime deal.
Yeah it would be smart on ets part and uae definitely takes issue with som playing both sides of the qatar/turkey saudi/uae competition.

From et pov the arab league has been one of the legs of the wobbly stool that is "intl support for somalia" , and if they can neutralize it they can isolate Somalia in future issues

Celery

Vasodilator
If they join we should leave.
We shouldn’t be in it in the first place. We should join the organization of Turkic states instead. The latter makes economic sense but nether the Arab league nor the Turkic league make no sense otherwise.

We shouldn’t be in it in the first place. We should join the organization of Turkic states instead. The latter makes economic sense but nether the Arab league nor the Turkic league make no sense otherwise.
Why would we join the Turkic League even for economic reason? We only have significant relations with Turkey

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Finally, the only Subsaharan african country whose government speaks a semitic language joins their semitic brethren.

Can’t wait to see how black folks who love Ethiopia will spin this move kkkk.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
This seems more like "Abiy looks to join Arab League, considering having arabic be taught".

It would be very headache if they were already about to join tho damn
Haha didn’t the Ethiopian PM say that prayers/Azan in Ethiopia shouldn’t disturb other people?

Now he wants to join the Arab league 😂

Finally, the only Subsaharan african country whose government speaks a semitic language joins their semitic brethren.

Can’t wait to see how black folks who love Ethiopia will spin this move kkkk.

They will find a way to protect Ethiopia while blaming us.

I bet they will use the MOU as a way to shield their beloved Ethiopia and blame us for pushing them to join the arab league.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
bro went from christian nationalist to "pro-islamic/Arab" leader.
:feedme:

Arabs are Semites and also most of the Habesha they're more closer to Arabs then We Somalis I find it weird why we Joined The Arab League in the first place there is literally nothing we've profited from them.

Trending

Latest posts