Ethiopia- The Land of Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Nooooo, don't give her a cool sounding title. :williamswtf:You're gonna maker her sound like a bada$$ rather than some paranoid individual. :ufdup::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
About cool titles, i always tell xabashi girls that i am xabar xabuushed. I seriously claim my material tigre heritage:manny:

Canuck the xabashi slayer:salute:

I dont see how it was derailed:what1: she just gave it to us from a different angle

Did you notice how freak out he was!!! They claimed ahmed Gurey to be Ethiopian and even the sayyid Mohamed also. Don't believe them Lucy was halimo.

TooMacaan

VIP
About cool titles, i always tell xabashi girls that i am xabar xabuushed. I seriously claim my material tigre heritage:manny:
Lol, it's not "tigre" heritage. Tigre people are an ethnic group in Eritrea whom the Isaaq don't even mention.
I think you are actually referring to Tigray/Tigrayan or Tegaru (as I've been informed today by @ሕጊ።።) as being the maternal line. And are you really from that exact sub clan by the way?? I noticed that most of the Isaaq on this forum are from habar magaadle.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Lol, it's not "tigre" heritage. Tigre people are an ethnic group in Eritrea whom the Isaaq don't even mention.
I think you are actually referring to Tigray/Tigrayan or Tegaru (as I've been informed today by @ሕጊ።።) as being the maternal line. And are you really from that exact sub clan by the way?? I noticed that most of the Isaaq on this forum are from habar magaadle.
Yh i am habar jeclo, aaden madobe. Theres loads of Eritreans in Finsbury park so i get a lot selam and are you habesha.
She has a point. Somali spot is majority habar awal and habar yonis. There's not that many habar jeclos:hova:

Yh i am habar jeclo, aaden madobe. Theres loads of Eritreans in Finsbury park so i get a lot selam and are you habesha.

She has a point. Somali spot is majority habar awal and habar yonis. There's not that many habar jeclos:hova:
I dont givafuc about habr dhuuso or habr kaadi or habr xaar or any other habrs, how did it get to the point of them knowing Somali affairs and qabiils :faysalwtf: HOW!!!!

TooMacaan

VIP
What does aaden madobe mean? And that's cool you probably look like us then lol, the Eritreans you met were probably Tigrinya, I'm not familiar with the Finsbury park though or its demographic. :zhqjlmx:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What does aaden madobe mean? And that's cool you probably look like us then lol, the Eritreans you met were probably Tigrinya, I'm not familiar with the Finsbury park though or its demographic. :zhqjlmx:
So you've finally given up the charade of pretending to be Somali, huh?:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts