Ethiopia showing off airforce in Jigjiga. Trying to scare Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
What a time to be alive. It seems xabash cunts are scared and worried about growing Somali unity and them losing their influence in Somalia. They have now resorted to showing off their dusty and ancient mig fighters in Jigjiga as if it's gonna scare people :mjkkk: :mjkkk:

The blue flag will soon be planted on Jigjiga Inshallah:lawd:

Somalia is a secondary message, the primary message is the people in Klika5 to show who is boss, there have been reports of people holding private gatherings celebrating Farmaajo's victory.

It's dark days for TPLF, Kenya in the south, Farmaajo in the East, UAE allied Eritrea in the North, Sudan and SISI in the North-West. Pretty much surrounded from all sides now, not a single friend on their borders. Hence this sudden paranoia.

Somalia is a secondary message, the primary message is the people in Klika5 to show who is boss, there have been reports of people holding private gatherings celebrating Farmaajo's victory.

It's dark days for TPLF, Kenya in the south, Farmaajo in the East, UAE allied Eritrea in the North, Sudan and SISI in the North-West. Pretty much surrounded from all sides now, not a single friend on their borders. Hence this sudden paranoia.
And then the mighty djibouti military comes to save the day!

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:wow1: Beautiful Sukhois.

Hopefully they will be used against the Oromo and Amhara rather than us.

:wow1: Beautiful Sukhois.

Hopefully they will be used against the Oromo and Amhara rather than us.

Doubt it. They need those jets against us in the near future. Amhara iyo oromo do demonstrations. We go full force into a war regardless of winning or losing.

But yh if itobiya is showing off its small fleet of fighter jets which it can ill afford fly let alone restock ammunitions for. It means they are paranoid. I just hope we are ready by the time they attack us.

@Inquisitive_ Whats jubbalands saying labadan bari?

Galaeri

Doubt it. They need those jets against us in the near future. Amhara iyo oromo do demonstrations. We go full force into a war regardless of winning or losing.

But yh if itobiya is showing off its small fleet of fighter jets which it can ill afford fly let alone restock ammunitions for. It means they are paranoid. I just hope we are ready by the time they attack us.

@Inquisitive_ Whats jubbalands saying labadan bari?

I dunno if the tigrays will come after us though. Somalis and the tigrays have been working together. Iley even is fighting or them. He probably took us in too deep into the conflict, his militias are there attacking Oromos. I think this was a warning to him not to turn his back on the tigrays.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I dunno if the tigrays will come after us though. Somalis and the tigrays have been working together. Iley even is fighting or them. He probably took us in too deep into the conflict, his militias are there attacking Oromos. I think this was a warning to him not to turn his back on the tigrays.

I heard Iley and his crew made a deal with Tigray that they will milk the country as long as possible then both declare independence when the Oromo and Amhara forces enter Addis. The TPLF were smart enough to sneak that into the constitution

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I heard Iley and his crew made a deal with Tigray that they will milk the country as long as possible then both declare independence when the Oromo and Amhara forces enter Addis. The TPLF were smart enough to sneak that into the constitution
That would be such an epic heist. I hope it's true.

Galaeri

:ahh: I hope these rumours become true.

I want the ogaden people to come save us if farmaajo cant do the job

Already losing hope?
anigif_original-grid-image-27012-1376943656-40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending