Ethiopia in full control of Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan & Gedo!

Bro any development . Business wise walhi 20 years from now wil be determined what we do today. So lets forget al these stuf and think futurewise bro

We can’t do much for now. We have to wait till a competent leader gets elected as President to lead the nation towards the right direction. Right now, as a clan we can only improve in the private sector.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Dude just calm down 🤏🤏🤏.
I think u have forgiten weceysle shabab
@Step a side Weren't you two bragging about murusade shabaab and how the government would have to negotiate with them because of how "powerful" they are 💀
You will never see me or any other abgaal user on here bragging about having khawarij clan members. So far only you guys and some habargidir have let the mask slip going so far as to argue over which one of you created them🤣

Caadi iska dhiga

@Step a side Weren't you two bragging about murusade shabaab and how the government would have to negotiate with them because of how "powerful" they are 💀
You will never see me or any other abgaal user on here bragging about having khawarij clan members. So far only you guys and some habargidir have let the mask slip going so far as to argue over which one of you created them🤣

Caadi iska dhiga

Stop lying, no one is proud of Khawaarij. HSM failed to liberate central Somalia, that’s the truth. Balwaan from aftahan production made a new video on your people 🤣

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Stop lying, no one is proud of Khawaarij. HSM failed to liberate central Somalia, that’s the truth. Balwaan from aftahan production made a new video on your people 🤣

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Murusade shabaab are hardcore and only can be defeated through negotiations unfortunately
What are you smoking to be able to believe this 💩

Kuleel ayuu dareemooyaa, reer mataan got ku xigeen in dayniile 💀
How does it feel knowing northern Mogadishu is backwards. The whole of Somalia is laughing 😜 C/Qadir boss said yesterday they only eat muufo up north while Balwaan and Generaaalka Hiiraan said Abgaal has nothing going for them in northern Mogadishu. Apparently you guys travel to the other side of Mogadishu to do basic shopping :pachah1:

Alxamdulilah 95% of my people live in south Mogadishu as natives. Even diaspora Abgaal chill in number 4 and Makkah Al Mukaramah :mjlaugh:

How does it feel knowing northern Mogadishu is backwards. The whole of Somalia is laughing 😜 C/Qadir boss said yesterday they only eat muufo up north while Balwaan and Generaaalka Hiiraan said Abgaal has nothing going for them in northern Mogadishu. Apparently you guys travel to the other side of Mogadishu to do basic shopping :pachah1:
Bro reer abtigaa kaxishoow wah.
Abgaal are our cousins.
I think just cool down🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
We live and do business everywhere you retard
Europeans when they see North America, South America, Africa, and India :  r/HistoryMemes

Alxamdulilah 95% of my people live in south Mogadishu as natives. Even diaspora Abgaal chill in number 4 and Makkah Al Mukaramah :mjlaugh:

Hopefuly u leave fdk 🤣🤣🤣.
It nonsense it makes u low iq .
Bro see its good than go and invest in north xamar . The other day u said the abgaal of u family helped u to buy land outside xamar.
So do same invest in north xamar

U said 95% of my people.
Dude abgal are u people to 🤘🤘🤘.

They started the fkd saxib. Fkd lowers your iq but sometimes it’s good to be honest and to tell people the truth. Standard of living is much higher in southern Mogadishu. It’s not a coincidence that this dhul is traditionally dhul Murusade. People like to unuka leh it but it won’t make it factual.

Trending