Ethiopia in full control of Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan & Gedo!

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I'm not sure about Hiiraan, but as for Gedo Baay and Bakool they are practically a part of Ethiopia. Ethiopia has more control and influence in those regions then Hassan sheikh.

How can Somalia defeat Ethiopia when Ethiopia are in our territory and protecting Laftagareen and Gedo Admin from AS. The gudoomiye of Doolow has a valid point.

Seems like he was basically saying Doolow and those others area are essentially part of Ethiopia.

He seemed happy about it.

These kind of cursed Somali β€œmen” are now everywhere after many patriotic Somalis were killed off or fled the country.

None of this is surprising though. We do the same if Western Somalia and Harar fell into 4 years of chaos.

Dog eat Dog……..

Why is everyone so quiet about it? Where is the β€œNot an inch” crew at? Two faced munaafiqin

This is known but Somaliland can't even lease a port like a civilized country. Meanwhile Somalia is under full occupation, for your own good obviously, and the good of the region.

Somewhat yes Ethiopia would just have to blitzkrieg through middle jubba and lower shabelle, Gedo, Bakool, Bay is basically part of Ethiopia it’s controlled by even non ATMIS ENDF.

We have Shabaab in central Somalia too but not a single Habashi can enter. Us Murusade will smoke them :westbrookswag:
We fought the ethiopians there in 2014 and they are familiar with reer ceelbuur who fought strongly against them not only during the italian occupation of ethiopia in the 30s but also the 2 wars after independence as well the 2007-2009 tplf occupation. Imagine getting colonised by Ethiopians 🀣

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We have Shabaab in central Somalia too but not a single Habashi can enter. Us Murusade will smoke them :westbrookswag:
We fought the ethiopians there in 2014 and they are familiar with reer ceelbuur who fought strongly against them not only during the italian occupation of ethiopia in the 30s but also the 2 wars after independence as well the 2007-2009 tplf occupation. Imagine getting colonised by Ethiopians 🀣
What were they doing in Hiiraan and Galgaduud last year's failed offensive?

What were they doing in Hiiraan and Galgaduud last year's failed offensive?

I didn’t see them anywhere near central Galguduud. They will get smoked. Even FGS don’t go there. Murusade shabaab are hardcore and only can be defeated through negotiations unfortunately.

I didn’t see them anywhere near central Galguduud. They will get smoked. Even FGS don’t go there. Murusade shabaab are hardcore and only can be defeated through negotiations unfortunately.
Bro to this day i wonder about murusade shabab 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.
Damn stupid all energy used to promote islmism instead of our agenda

Bro to this day i wonder about murusade shabab 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.
Damn stupid all energy used to promote islmism instead of our agenda
True, they have let us down. I wish they could get wiped out of this world. Only a Murusade president will care about freeing Galguduud to be honest. We just have to wait patiently till then. Don’t expect anything from this current administration.

They have no say in Hiiraan. They are only in one district called Maxaas. They don’t even have mandate to be there but SFG allows them for some reason.

Jungle

VIP
Has anyone still got the video of the cbb agent who tweeted the fake news above?

Man was jumping up and down like a child screaming 'Ahmed madoobe down!' over and over again :drakelaugh:

True, they have let us down. I wish they could get wiped out of this world. Only a Murusade president will care about freeing Galguduud to be honest. We just have to wait patiently till then. Don’t expect anything from this current administration.
You'll wait till the end of time you people are beyond embarrassing honestly. If I was you I wouldn't even speak on shabab at all and you think its a flex talking about they can fight.

You are the definition of a laangaab and have no land Jacfar and his small militia moved from Maxaas to Adan Yabaal and then Guriceel and back to Xamar having fought no one. In each of those districts no one wanted you there which forced you to hop from one to the other. You know why? Because you're al shabab.

Trending

Latest posts