Ethiopia captures Doolow Gedo, now will open new bases in Baladxaawo and Doolow

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spokesman of west Gedo’s Junta welcoming Ethiopians into western Gedo. Ileen ceeb Looma dhinto, Mareexaanow this is not how you become opposition xil dambe waa kaa xaaran

View attachment 233024
Shouldn’t you be more concerned about what’s gonna happen to you? You should be supporting this move not crying to me about it, it shows you hate being fresh fish for the Amhara you know you’ll be shipped directly to Somalia, don’t hate we all know you can be very expendable :pachah1:

When people realise that Mareexaan lie a lot, then their tragic position in Somalia will start to make sense. They are a small to medium sized clan that amassed political power by riding the 'Daarood' 4.5 haram power-sharing formula. Once this 4.5 haram power-sharing is abolished, you will see their political presence dwindle down vastly.

Even more revealing is the fact that their 'population' is not even legitimate 100%. This is because during their migration to South Somalia, they forcefully adopted Oromos (Booni hunter-gatherers) to bolster their numbers. You can see this in Colonial records with the pre-fix "BON Marehan"- these are not ethnic Somalis.

All the evidence is out there. Stop being surprised that their land is always in disarray and passed like a blunt between foreign forces.

That's all.

Last edited:
While the Amhara Christian prays in peace in your own native land he sends your sons to go die. Man is having a great evening while your being shot at with mortars dying and running for your lives:heh:

All the Amhara workers coming to the city for work will be converted to Islam in’sha’allah
Islam is becoming a majority religion in Ethiopia and Christianity is dying

:rejoice:

6F73D9D7-772C-497A-A0E5-B5027D387825.jpeg
EAC7844A-3481-4FB3-B3AB-A4B972A85D90.jpeg
2C00D8BB-5807-4D18-8C3A-1D72989EF7EE.jpeg

Alhamdulliah there are more Somali Muslims in their capital than disbelievers in ours. We will convert the few remaining disbelievers in’sha’allah!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shouldn’t you be more concerned about what’s gonna happen to you? You should be supporting this move not crying to me about it, it shows you hate being fresh fish for the Amhara you know you’ll be shipped directly to Somalia, don’t hate we all know you can be very expendable :pachah1:
We need some Liyuu Boolis to be used as cannon fodder for Buale liberation, they can come join the winning teaam. Denounce Madoobe now!

We need some Liyuu Boolis to be used as cannon fodder for Buale liberation, they can come join the winning teaam. Denounce Madoobe now!

Thats welcoming news. Liyuu Boolis will in return liberate Gedo & Bu’aale for us

At the end of the day they are Ogaden who karbaashed and evicted your minority folks from Neefkuceliye,Laasacanood,Kaxandhaale and entirety of DDS borders with Galmudug
:pachah1:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Thats welcoming news. Liyuu Boolis will in return liberate Gedo & Bu’aale for us

At the end of the day they are Ogaden who karbaashed and evicted your minority folks from Neefkuceliye,Laasacanood,Kaxandhaale and entirety of DDS borders with Galmudug
I dont even answer the buffer zone boy delusions anymore-I just report to him live from the buffer zone of west gedo-That seems to erk them alot
pachah1.png

If abiye is trying to destabilize hsm govt, would it not make more sense to use a clan that actually has the balls to go toe to with hsm/Hawiye. Like Ogaden?. Mx are not brave enough nor strong enough to fight Hawiye. Mx are also being karbashed by famine, lack of water plus the severe African heat and that is enough war for them to be involved in at the moment.
Ogaden would never do that so why would he bother? When the Ethiopian plane landed in kismayo in 2019, we had ogaden soldiers surround the Ethiopian base in kismayo. Besides Ethiopia needs cheap labor.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

You will do what your Brother Abby says were on the same team :rejoice:

So let me get this straight. The so called federal government of Somalia illegally banned Gedo MPs in the 4.5 selections and now expects recognition. Gedo should not even recognise Xamar as they had no say in the elections.

Ethiopia will help Gedo, SWS and PL. Kenya will use JL as a proxy state. The international bantu confederation will protect the rest.

FGS has failed beyond wonders in only 100 days I expect laftagreen and even Qoor Qoor to just ignore the government. With Ethiopian troops they can control the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.