Ethiopia captures Doolow Gedo, now will open new bases in Baladxaawo and Doolow

Status
Not open for further replies.
What deal is that huh? All I’m seeing is boons dropping to their knees for their daddy amxaaro. Gedo uses Ethiopian birr for a reason. You are not even Somali :mjlol:

talking about making deals. Who makes deals with a subjugated species. they just come and do whatever they want because you are that weak. Stateless laangaabs :ohlord:
You’re HG your leader Qoor rqoor
still works for Farmaajo and will soon find himself in Addis, ha isku hadlin Nayaa aamus rag waaweyn baa kaftamaayo, and here’s a reminder that after being a slave under Siyaad Barre for 21 years, you were still a loyal slave even after the fall of his government, we shipped you and your folks to JL where you died in the hundreds, you fought for the dictators family, loyal to the core, makes sense why you’re cheering in the background now, you’ve always been a loyal dog. Good booooy, you’re such a good boy!
:dead:

What deal is that huh? All I’m seeing is boons dropping to their knees for their daddy amxaaro. Gedo uses Ethiopian birr for a reason. You are not even Somali :mjlol:

talking about making deals. Who makes deals with a subjugated species. they just come and do whatever they want because you are that weak. Stateless laangaabs :ohlord:
No wonder they call Abyie aabo, since he was a sarkaal in ENDF it's a chance he might actually be one.

@Malik_N_Tea when he sees ENDF sarkaal.
Happy Love You GIF by Daddy's Home

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We must learn to control our emotions brothers, it makes us say regrettable things in the heat of the moment. I highly recommend taking a step back to recalibrate and coming back with a fresh approach:)

Status
Not open for further replies.