Ethio/Eri Baddies Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I have decided to dedicate this thread to the women of the conquering lion of judah.This thread is for posting any non Somali Horner baddies/s yall see on the internet.
CkT3owyUoAEzY7U.jpg

BdL0UxICYAAUWyG.jpg:large

tumblr_n2imycpKqH1qjuz8ao1_1280.jpg

CkT3ow7UkAAw4Am.jpg

CkT3oyGUkAEujPr.jpg

CkT3ow8UYAADhp9.jpg

Cg7MWy-UgAAh5Ky.jpg

CeZdegIUsAAZplm.jpg

VixR

Veritas
:nvjpqts:

But you guys need to explore. You're literally in your own backyard. This would make sense coming from anywhere/anyone else. :lol:

RudeBoi

I'm really not. This would be like Sri Lankan praising Indian chicks lol. It's too close and similaresque.
Actually the genetic distance between Sri Lankans and Indians is much smaller then between Somalis and various Ethiopian ethnicities.

:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Actually the genetic distance between Sri Lankans and Indians is much smaller then between Somalis and various Ethiopian ethnicities.

:manny:

I'm just saying I wouldn't make a thread about Habesha guys, they're right there. It's what I call tilabso. Lol. But okay, carry on. Please, don't mistake my assessment for "jealousy", I see more Habesha guys and gals out here than I do Somalis, and it's chill af.
They want us to explore with naagaha cadaan just like they do with SamOfSomalia
9ca0b1b9e-1.jpg
What's wrong with Sam & Roger/ Becky & Johanna? :ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
lol i have a long list of complaints against reer Becky
Too Westernized? It's like the complaints a Farah would have against Becky is what keeps him home or close to home (Habeshas), but Halima wants attributes in a typical Farah that are more easily found in guys called Roger & Sam. Dilemma. :lol:

RudeBoi

Too Westernized? It's like the complaints a Farah would have against Becky is what keeps him home or close to home (Habeshas), but Halima wants attributes in a typical Farah that are more easily found in guys called Roger & Sam. Dilemma. :lol:
You are on point :nvjpqts:
I want a traditional wifey who will cook me real food,wash dishes and take of the ciyaal.I also want kids who resemble me :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts