FAKE NEWS Eritrea trained troops arrive in Mogadishu!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Our government is getting stronger

Marching World War 2 GIF by US National Archives

TekNiKo

VIP
250 troops arrive and will be armed by Turkey it is the first batch

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmajo doesn't even have a tenth of the power MSB had at the late 80s. Farmajo being overthrown is a matter of when not if

@InaShaqalle Eritrea is a rogue state that's sanctioned globally and this b22n has got them involved in our security, this is dangerous foreign policy as our global partners will simply turn away from Somalia as a hot-bed for rogue states.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These must be the Zombie soldiers who died in Ethiopia that Sahan Wire likes to talk about so much.

TekNiKo

VIP
Not really. A 2 year extension is the death sentence for him. He knows it, that's why he hurriedly started the election.
Deni and him wanted to delay elections until they heard Farmaajo and MM were gonna reach a deal to extend for 2 years and replace Rooble. The rumours worked and now they prefer to continue elections :chrisfreshhah:

Deni and him wanted to delay elections until they heard Farmaajo and MM were gonna reach a deal to extend for 2 years and replace Rooble. The rumours worked and now they prefer to continue elections :chrisfreshhah:
The news definitely caused them, especially madoobe, a sleepless night.

TekNiKo

VIP
25 Planes will carry 200 well trained men equaling thousands of men. They will be provided weapons by our brothers Turkey Lets see if @Jungle small band of moryaana can challenge Farmaajo

Jungle

VIP
25 Planes will carry 200 well trained men equaling thousands of men. They will be provided weapons by our brothers Turkey Lets see if @Jungle small band of moryaana can challenge Farmaajo

The soldiers that came today are from Djibouti actually lol.

'Shariff went villa somalia!' 'Soldiers incoming from eritrea!' 'Turkish drones have arrived!' then everything goes quiet for a bit. rinse&repeat. ilaahay nama waalo :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
The soldiers that came today are from Djibouti actually lol.

'Shariff went villa somalia!' 'Soldiers incoming from eritrea!' 'Turkish drones have arrived!' then everything goes quiet for a bit. rinse&repeat. ilaahay nama waalo :pachah1:
ThEy are fRoM DjIbOUTi while another plane just landed :chrisfreshhah:

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Eritrea has a strong experienced army, so any training from them, is probably decent. Somalia will soon have a stronger national force, which will scared their enemies.

Trending

Latest posts