BREAKING NEWS Elite units from US trained Danab & Turkish trained Gorgor defect to Somaliland

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Jaabir is Arab
One is hy
One is hj from Garadag
One is from Gabiley region

It's ok , they didn't go far
and it's only 4 niggaz , probably they had enough of Alshabaab raiding them every few weeks and decided to move to a more peaceful place with plenty of fresh Jaad :pachah1:

These n&n bots are losing their minds :russ:
I had a gu6 from my sublac thatbwas trainned in Turkey.
They tried to smear his name and court marshal him just because he was ogaden they demoted him and gave his position to reer diini guy who never received any trainning.
So instead of dying for Farmajos cause better go to your qabil joint.

false report.
Jaabir is from Baligubadle. He is Arab (Isaaq).
Kulaha warsengali, why would warsengali be in Lascanood lol.

We know they are all Isaaq and were sent by Somaliland to train them and then use it as a show pony. We need to force them to be in front line and not allowed to leave, i hate this disgusting display of cowardice. People in Somalia are dying because we don't have a strong enough force and these leeches are stealing from us.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
false report.
Jaabir is from Baligubadle. He is Arab (Isaaq).
Damm if you telling the truth then iam telling them
giphy.gif

This couldn't happen to a nicer administration. I thought the "SNA" were the best in Africa since they had NATO standard training.

@codewebsduh Its possible Isaaqs might disguise themselves as Warsangeli, Dhulbahante or Gadabursi before joining these elite units
Harti are pro Somalia to the core. In the end noone can disguise themselves as another tribe as we have tribal elders to consult, there are reports that they tried to and were rejected so we will see what happens.

Somalia needs a minimum service arrangement. Serve 3 years before leaving the military. Isolating Isaaqs is what Somalilanders want to help secession.

Breaking news:

According to the video their certificates are from the Uganda Military camp? No proof so far of them being gorgor would assume unverified.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Good for them. I told someone I know to do the same thing, but, knowing him and how big of a damiirlaawe he is, I doubt he will.

They would have been courtmartialed and summarily executed for treason if Jaale Siyad was still running the show. The government should launch an offensive in Puntland, Somaliland and Jubaland. These 3 wayward clan enclaves need to be reigned in.

May Allah continue blessing Nabad and Nolol and our Emir Jaale Farmajo.

Trending