Election getting more low IQ

I thought the agreement was 2 locations per maamul state, but now it looks like it's just one location for everyone except JL where farmaajo gets garboharay. :mjkkk:

looks like another delay tactic because team farmaajo know this will not work.

also @Mckenzie wtf is wrong with our adeer Rooble?:mjpls:, he's really embarrassing us xoolaha dhagoolka ah.

Ferari Its Clear that Farmaajo still has a say in helping out his tol Gedo, as for Rooble Jubaland fiasco isnt his concern rather his concern only is to deliver the Election everyone wants asap.

But serious talks Ferrariyo, isnt this MX VS Kablalax shenanigans a waste of time its been going on for almost ten years and will likely continue post this election, as the saying goes jiid an ku jiido waa gacmo daalis, the best thing Ogadens can do is to separate Gedo from Jubaland to form its own state, because we can all see that this is an Zero-sum game where no-one wins and times/lives are wasted.

Badbaado qaran got played by laheloow ,

EiLjHy7WAAEWLFF.jpg

Are we gona act suprised that the ex kacaanka ubax orphan had this planned all along?

What do you expect when you give a reer baadiyo to lead a country with the lowest iq % nation in the world ?
Some somali subclans should be banned from leading.
This is the first time the world is witnessing such a one sided deal

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gedo wa meel xor if you want to be kondom Kenyatti you can join the line in Kismayo :rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its not a direct trade but an open market scheme. We trade fish for dollars they trade khat for dollars its a win win. Low IQ Kenyaatis refused this deal so we shall finance our fishermen a new Market :rejoice:

Its not a direct trade but an open market scheme. We trade fish for dollars they trade khat for dollars its a win win. Low IQ Kenyaatis refused this deal so we shall finance our fishermen a new Market :rejoice:

Is not an open market scheme .
This is a "BARTERING" agreement . There isnt any money involved . Is simply a fish for khat deal , as a semi fob even I understand this .

As we all know ethiopia is facing some harsh sanctions and its economy is nearly collapsing .

Read this thread to get a better understanding on why Somalia government rushed into this deal .

If i bring 30 ciyal from middle school in america, and made them administration of Somalia government and told them "make somalia great again", these bastards would know that fish for khat is a treason.