Edna Adan Ismail begs Israel for Recognition

Jungle

VIP
ive seen a few letters end with 'your obedient servant' from the 50s and 60s coming from the highest in the somali community south and north :cosbyhmm:

Shes looking out for her people unlike the south where a president whose term ended is ready to destroy the country to stay in the kursi and his followers are cheering him on .
I despise the old lady and her followers who want Mogadishu in flames but one must respect her devotion she has to better her ethnic community and how the faqash cry everytime she speaks

Somaliland Iron Lady being interviewed on Israeli international news programmes. The Jabarti tears in this thread prove she is doing a great job:salute:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
"Your Obedient Servant"
:hemad: :hemad:
roast of justin bieber lol GIF

Oh how the mighty have fallen!
Her very ancestor pharoah chased the Israelites down to the red sea and whipped the shit out of them. Tell her you're lucky they aren't asking for reparations.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somaliland Iron Lady being interviewed on Israeli international news programmes. The Jabarti tears in this thread prove she is doing a great job:salute:
Hawiya member was making jokes in your auntie, but your brain sees jabarti :wtfdis: .

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
After the bad year of 2020 of establishing relationships between oil Arab countries and the apartheid state, this witch thought, hey this could be a great idea. But she forgot a that SL is copy past of the south, but with more security and elections nothing more 😂😂

Wishing death on an old lady, you lot are sick. Why don't I see you guys keeping the same energy and wishing death on all these warlords that have blood on their hands. Not just a women because you think she is a tribalist.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
May Allah Swt help them. They don't have siyaasin firfircoon. The funniest one among them is Mustafa Martin. Self Proclaimed President of Awdal :chrisfreshhah:
Awdal? Dude he is not from Awdal. He is from Burco

Sol

?
“If Somaliland is recognised there is no reason for Somaliland should not trade with, establish relations with any country in the world”

FYI her late husband also tried this route:

FYI in my opinion Somalia should beat them to the punch and recognise & establish relations with them immediately, this is long over due. What is the point of holding out when most Arab countries already have established relations?

Further, Somalia could use this as a carrot to get some political favour from the US (for example lifting of arms embargo). I am 100% sure if Israel uses a fraction of its curry with US Congress it can happen.

Only African countries that do not recognise Israel: Djibouti, Somalia, Libya, Mali, Tunisia, Algeria, Cosmoros
Your Obedient servant kulaha :mjlol:

Trending