Edna Adan Ismail begs Israel for Recognition

“If Somaliland is recognised there is no reason for Somaliland should not trade with, establish relations with any country in the world”

FYI her late husband also tried this route:

FYI in my opinion Somalia should beat them to the punch and recognise & establish relations with them immediately, this is long over due. What is the point of holding out when most Arab countries already have established relations?

Further, Somalia could use this as a carrot to get some political favour from the US (for example lifting of arms embargo). I am 100% sure if Israel uses a fraction of its curry with US Congress it can happen.

Only African countries that do not recognise Israel: Djibouti, Somalia, Libya, Mali, Tunisia, Algeria, Cosmoros

Last edited:
Isreal Don't Need Camels Or Khat And What Kind A Name Is Edna

catalonia GIF by euronews

“If Somaliland is recognised there is no reason for Somaliland should not trade with, establish relations with any country in the world”

FYI in my opinion Somalia should beat them to the punch and recognise & establish relations with them immediately, this is long over due. What is the point of holding out when most Arab countries already have established relations?

Further, Somalia could use this as a carrot to get some political favour from the US (for example lifting of arms embargo). I am 100% sure if Israel uses a fraction of its curry with US Congress it can happen.

Only African countries that do not recognise Israel: Djibouti, Somalia, Libya, Mali, Tunisia, Algeria, Cosmoros
Instead of that absurd idea. Why not support Puntland for once in your life's Reer Koonfur and give us money to further recruit and train soldier that will help take back Western Sool minus Caynaba district from SL.

But no. Y'all will train Gorgor, bisat, iyo Jiir in Turkey for God knows what. :bell:

I know I’m a shitbag for saying this but I just cannot wait for this women to die or become senile soon enough. How is she this sharp at 84 yo? smh

You shouldn't go that far sxb, better to ignore her and her likes. Besides I bet she'll just weaponise personal attacks on her to say "see why should SL reunite with such savages" referring to us reer Koonfuur

The other day some random Ethiopian chick joined a clubhouse room that I was in. The room was Isaaq SL. As soon as she asked questions about what SL was, the mod and everyone in the room started selling to her what SL was.

I started laughing at them and her.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

They couldn't contain themselves so they started laughing too about the absurdity of what they were doing.
I Have Never Heard An Reer Borame Rep The Triangle Like They Do

3Whv.gif

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

Old and cheap

Trending

Latest posts