East African girl gets nose job..why ??

This why some people just need to get tf off the internet. She’s brainwashed by this tiktok trend or whatever that praises upturned noses but literally nobody outside of tiktok gaf!!!! Watch 5 years from now her nose be the trend again… absolutely insane, because back in the day people used to bully people with upturned noses and call them pigs …

I can’t even say I feel bad for her cuz she did it to herself :snoop:imagine getting a permanent surgery done over a fucking tiktok trend people these days are so low IQ damn

This why some people just need to get tf off the internet. She’s brainwashed by this tiktok trend or whatever that praises upturned noses but literally nobody outside of tiktok gaf!!!! Watch 5 years from now her nose be the trend again… absolutely insane, because back in the day people used to bully people with upturned noses and call them pigs …

I can’t even say I feel bad for her cuz she did it to herself :snoop:imagine getting a permanent surgery done over a fucking tiktok trend people these days are so low IQ damn
Its not permanent its fillers, but I do agree that body trends are insane and can also be dangerous e.g. bbl.

Trending

Latest posts