East African Federation is a danger to Somalis and the rest of the Horn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bantus are busy raping and mass killing somalis in kenya, but u wouldnt care, cuz its because u self hating freaks that somalia is such a mess, i hate arabs and bantus, and the only thing worse than both are their legions of somali ass lickers
Wait what? Where tf did I say rape was ever okay?! :faysalwtf: You are just something else man, You can argue that the somali civilisation is more superior to the bantu but to say they didn't accomplish shit? You would be either wilfully blind or have some sort of agenda against them (got bullied by some? common narrative among most somali north americans). Well either way im done having this discussion with someone who cannot be honest with themselves or the history

I'm crazy afro centric crazy freak because you're wrong?
tY20zn0.png
Flawless logic siilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaugh

Go ahead and believe the white man's history, child. Majority of the moors were black...BLACK africans. Not North african, not arabs. The truth is hard to except, I know.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
im not from north america, lol, were i am there are only a few, and i have not been proven wrong, moors were a berber empire, do you guys actually think that some west africans became muslim before north africans?????? its an arabic/berber empire,
hahahah "black african", hahahaha, i hope u dont think us cushtics are black as well

moors were native berbers, and so was mali, i dont get how ur not understanding their not bantu, and mali was not the greatest lol wtf are u smoking, axum empire was 100 times greater
Mali was ruled by black songhai and mande aristocrats. Moors were less than 10% of the population :O27GWRK:

Land of Punt

what????? look at spanish accounts, arab accounts real historical accounts not some made up stuff, all accounts say moors were a berber group,
was carthage a black city as well, hahaha

A

Amira-chan

Go ahead and believe the white man's history, child. Majority of the moors were black...BLACK africans. Not North african, not arabs. The truth is hard to except, I know.

Afro-centric African American Bantu Spotted!

You're not a Somali, wtf are you doing here?

Land of Punt

ur right, and right now its people like u who are a threat to somalis, u would rather kiss some bantu ass, than admire ur own people and history

ur right, and right now its people like u who are a threat to somalis, u would rather kiss some bantu ass, than admire ur own people and history
I admire all cultures, i have no beef against anyone, i can see the good in everything. I guess I really am a horrible human being :francis:

Land of Punt

he is a african american/bantu crap, i understand ur need to defend them, but the bantu was only trying to play u and divide our people, its the only trick these blood sucking leaches know

I'm waiting for the day I can proudly say "Soomali baan ahay". For now, I'm racially ambiguous :hemad:
So a self hater? I sorta understand where you are coming from but you shouldn't let the bad parts of our culture overshine all the other good things we have. Illeen every nation goes through its bad times and people like @Land of Punt spring out from it siilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaugh

Land of Punt

hahaha come on im not that bad, at least im not a self hater, u never know i might roll up to finland and start lecturing the somalis there

Status
Not open for further replies.