Dumb Somali atheists... come in for a reality check

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Look at this nigga retweeting this:

Niggas trying to get as much as credit as Arabs of the slave trade.

This Somali: Brother(in Somali-English accent) -- always remember who got you many back in the day Also, remember, we are not , we Arab just like you, my brother"

Arab

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somali athiests are stupid. Most of them go to university not knowing their religion and believe the bs the white man tells them. Your running away from islam cuz of your inferiority complex you have towards arabs and into the arms for the white man.

I knew this one somali guy at my 6form. We were in the same maths class and he was very feminine/drama queen. (My gay-dar is very shit btw) anyways he flopped his alevels and moved to the media department :mjlol:. The guy changed totally. I started hearing rumours about him being gay but I thought nah he's just feminie. Then I bumped into him one day and he had his eyebrows done. Subhanallah. I was shocked. Couldn't believe it. But I wasn't too suprised cuz when we would go to jummah after maths and we would tell him to come and he would say I don't pray. We use to think he was joking but he was a full fledged fag.

In year 11 we had a induction at this 6form that I never went to. It was Ramadan we were fasting. We came across this somali guy who was a student rep that was eating. We was all curious so we questioned him. He told us he left Islam straight up:drakelaugh:he pulled out the most annotated quran I have ever seen :chrisfreshhah: We listened to the usual slavery, women, homophobia ... and left.

The west is a fitna my brothers and sisters. For those of you that still have the deen tighten your connection with Allah cuz a great fitna is coming to our community.

This Somali: Brother(in Somali-English accent) -- always remember who got you many back in the day Also, remember, we are not , we Arab just like you, my brother"

Arab

Isaaqs use to sell Oromos to the Arabs. Through berbera and Saylac port.

Somali athiests are stupid. Most of them go to university not knowing their religion and believe the bs the white man tells them. Your running away from islam cuz of your inferiority complex you have towards arabs and into the arms for the white man.

I knew this one somali guy at my 6form. We were in the same maths class and he was very feminine/drama queen. (My gay-dar is very shit btw) anyways he flopped his alevels and moved to the media department :mjlol:. The guy changed totally. I started hearing rumours about him being gay but I thought nah he's just feminie. Then I bumped into him one day and he had his eyebrows done. Subhanallah. I was shocked. Couldn't believe it. But I wasn't too suprised cuz when we would go to jummah after maths and we would tell him to come and he would say I don't pray. We use to think he was joking but he was a full fledged fag.

In year 11 we had a induction at this 6form that I never went to. It was Ramadan we were fasting. We came across this somali guy who was a student rep that was eating. We was all curious so we questioned him. He told us he left Islam straight up:drakelaugh:he pulled out the most annotated quran I have ever seen :chrisfreshhah: We listened to the usual slavery, women, homophobia ... and left.

The west is a fitna my brothers and sisters. For those of you that still have the deen tighten your connection with Allah cuz a great fitna is coming to our community.

Isaaqs use to sell Oromos to the Arabs. Through berbera and Saylac port.

Do you plan on joining the inquisitive gang? :susp: The old crudetruth was much better

Somali atheists aren't welcome in somalia in fact an Arab would have a better life in somalia than an atheist that is he isn't killed as soon as he comes:chrisfreshhah:
Somalia is an Islamic country and it has been like that for the last thousand years
We don't expect gaalo in our society I recommend to any atheist that lives in the West to stay there and adopt the black label and history marry a white or black person and never tell his children That he is originally somali

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Somali atheists aren't welcome in somalia in fact an Arab would have a better life in somalia than an atheist that is he isn't killed as soon as he comes:chrisfreshhah:
Somalia is an Islamic country and it has been like that for the last thousand years
We don't expect gaalo in our society I recommend to any atheist that lives in the West to stay there and adopt the black label and history marry a white or black person and never tell his children That he is originally somali

You think we want to go to that shit hole?

Arab

abdiBLM : i would like to join black lives matter my brotha we somali's are woke too and gotta support a fellow black

jequavionBLM: ah glad to have a fellow african from the motherla...now wait just a gah damn minute...im on my twitter going through my timeline and found THIS!

abdiBLM: j-j-j-j-equavius i-i-i can explain!

jequaviusBLM: you mean to tell me...yall wuz slave ownas?!?!?!?!?!?!?

abdiBLM:
krabs.png

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
abdiBLM : i would like to join black lives matter my brotha we somali's are woke too and gotta support a fellow black

jequavionBLM: ah glad to have a fellow african from the motherla...now wait just a gah damn minute...im on my twitter going through my timeline and found THIS!

abdiBLM: j-j-j-j-equavius i-i-i can explain!

jequaviusBLM: you mean to tell me...yall wuz slave ownas?!?!?!?!?!?!?

abdiBLM:
krabs.png

LOOOL. It only takes one tweet for the BLM folk to generalize and go nuts.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

Arab

Loooool
:dead:

Wallahi seeing this thread one almost feels grateful for their iman. Iman is such a precious thing and once it's lost you became nothing more than an empty shell.

Often times people become atheists because of unfulfilling or lack of rewarding lives. sometimes they feel they are held by religion to do the things they want to do. But sadly from what i have seen they become more miserable with their lives.

As for the OP, there is nothing surpising about that. The sahaba fought their own relatives and families during the battle of badr and uhud when alot of them were on opposite sides.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Wallahi seeing this thread one almost feels grateful for their iman. Iman is such a precious thing and once it's lost you became nothing more than an empty shell.

Often times people become atheists because of unfulfilling or lack of rewarding lives. sometimes they feel they are held by religion to do the things they want to do. But sadly from what i have seen they become more miserable with their lives.

As for the OP, there is nothing surpising about that. The sahaba fought their own relatives and families during the battle of badr and uhud when alot of them were on opposite sides.

:draketf:
I'm sure I live a better life not fearing I'll be burnt in a oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts