Duas are very powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Yes folk when you sincerly make dua to Allah with a clean heart He answers you. Allahu Akbar! Allah is the greatest indeed!. :banderas:

People be changing their outlook on the religion faster than a bisexual changes his/her sexual preferences. :dwill:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why would he accept your dua when u seek to divide your people in its current situation?
Allah swt made you Somali yet you deny what he made you and try to claim something that he didn't make you. Obviously you out of all people shouldn't be talking.
What people? The cursed Somali people?

Gibiin-Udug

You make zero sense, is the illogicality of the PIM destroying your braincells.
The truth hurts . How can a Shaka Zulu, lupita nyong'o looking ass claim Arab out of all people.

P.s

Your life line is over . Go back to being an obscure, women hating, insecure, sexually confused, bottom you truly are.

Toodles.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
The truth hurts . How can a Shaka Zulu, lupita nyong'o looking ass claim Arab out of all people.

P.s

Your life line is over . Go back to being an obscure, women hating, insecure, sexually confused, bottom you truly are.

Toodles.

I asked you a simple question: When did I claim to be Arab?

1. When did I state anything sexist?
2. How am I sexually confused?

As for Shaka Zulu: I posted my photo on discord and many members here can vouch I don't look Madow but as for you? :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

I asked you a simple question: When did I claim to be Arab?

1. When did I state anything sexist?
2. How am I sexually confused?

As for Shaka Zulu: I posted my photo on discord and many members here can vouch I don't look Madow but as for you? :siilaanyolaugh:
You posted your picture on a website for basement dwellers who all happen to be men.

No wonder you're angry.

Free yourself nayaa. And come out of the closet.

In the mean time stop derailing the topic.

Take your emotions somewhere else nayaa.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You posted your picture on a website for basement dwellers who all happen to be men.

No wonder you're angry.

Free yourself nayaa. And come out of the closet.

In the mean time stop derailing the topic.

Take your emotions somewhere else nayaa.

All men kulahaa, women form nearly 50% of the discord channel. You're just butthurt you never got an invite.

You're a self hater and an anti-nationalist. You hate your race by wanting to marry out and an anti-nationalist by wanting to split up your great country.

You're a degenerate that's barely literate living in council housing in the Twin Cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts