Dozen foreign trawlers arrive Bosaso Port amid concerns of marine exploitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ministry of Fishing and Marine Resources in Puntland state issues licenses to vessels and trawlers in return for fees that is undisclosed to the public, however, this unregulated process has only facilitated illicit fishing practices that damaged marine resources."

"On the other hand, local fishermen in coastal town have been complaining about illegal fishing vessels that undermined their livelihoods following surge of unlicensed fishing vessels in the past 3 years. They demanded Puntland government to ban foreign trawlers that intimidate local fishermen, a situation that prompted earlier the spark of piracy off the coast of Somalia. "

Puntland is increasingly acting as rougue state within Somalia, first the corrupt Bossao deal and now this:birdman:

Puntland will do as Puntland wants to do. Mind your own business. :camby:

It is hurting Somali people, that makes it my business. This is a corrupt deal that doesn't have the best interest of the Somali people :bell:

Why can't we see the fees they are paying? And is the government who promised to stop illegal fishing not stopping it? :kodaksmiley:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It is hurting Somali people, that makes it my business. This is a corrupt deal that doesn't have the best interest of the Somali people :bell:

Why can't we see the fees they are paying? And is the government who promised to stop illegal fishing not stopping it? :kodaksmiley:

The Somali people?!?:mjlol::russ:

The Puntland government isn't your government therefore they aren't accountable to you. Again, mind your own business.

Btw, post links under your quotes. Sources are important. :kodaksmiley:

The Somali people?!?:mjlol::russ:

The Puntland government isn't your government therefore they aren't accountable to you. Again, mind your own business.

Btw, post links under your quotes. Sources are important. :kodaksmiley:

Isn't Puntland a part of Somalia or are you claiming independence to? It therefore makes it my business how they act in our country and wether they further national interest or just that of politicians.

http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...aso-port-amid-concerns-of-marine-exploitation

Also you side-stepped every comment I made :kodaksmiley: Explain in rational terms why the fees are hidden and the deal itself?

Duchess

VIP
Isn't Puntland a part of Somalia or are you claiming independence to? It therefore makes it my business how they act in our country and wether they further national interest or just that of politicians.

http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...aso-port-amid-concerns-of-marine-exploitation

Also you side-stepped every comment I made :kodaksmiley: Explain in rational terms why the fees are hidden and the deal itself?

Garoweonline is an anti-Gaas website owned and operated by the former President's son. They aren't a reliable source for information on the present government or their dealings. :kodaksmiley:

Despite your desires, Puntland will not be controlled from or by the government in Mogadishu. We are an independent state and will do as we wish and see fit for the benefit of our people. You can keep your faux Somalinimo on your side of the border. :camby:

Garoweonline is an anti-Gaas website owned and operated by the former President's son. They aren't a reliable source for information on the present government or their dealings. :kodaksmiley:

Despite your desires, Puntland will not be controlled from or by the government in Mogadishu. We are an independent state and will do as we wish and see fit for the benefit of our people. You can keep your faux Somalinimo on your side of the border. :camby:

When you can't argue for the idea attack the messenger :bell:

Why are the fees hidden? Why are these former illegal fishers being rewarded with a deal the public is not allowed to see? :kodaksmiley:

I asked you to explain it, now try win gold in mental gymnastics :drakelaugh:

The answer is corruption :wow1:

Duchess

VIP
When you can't argue for the idea attack the messenger :bell:

Why are the fees hidden? Why are these former illegal fishers being rewarded with a deal the public is not allowed to see? :kodaksmiley:

I asked you to explain it, now try win gold in mental gymnastics :drakelaugh:

The answer is corruption :wow1:

The answer is you pull sources out of your ass to back up your qabilist agenda and it's obvious for everyone to see. You spend day and night attacking Somaliland and Puntland with the most ridiculous fake stories and accusations while trying to paint this rosey picture of Farmajo and the new 5 km government.

If you're really concerned about this issue, go to Bosaso and demand answers. I'm sure you will receive the Galgala hospitality.

The answer is you pull sources out of your ass to back up your qabilist agenda and it's obvious for everyone to see. You spend day and night attacking Somaliland and Puntland with the most ridiculous fake stories and accusations while trying to paint this rosey picture of Farmajo and the new 5 km government.

If you're really concerned about this issue, go to Bosaso and demand answers. I'm sure you will receive the Galgala hospitality.

When have I ever talked about qabil? You don't even know what clan I'm from :ileycry:

I criticize them based on governmental decisions like this one or societal event such as the rape of refugee women.

I will criticize Farmaajo once his government is actually formed until then I remain supportive.

You're the one here calling yourself a proud MJ and blindly supporting a Puntland policy that you can't defend on rational grounds. :ivers:

Duchess

VIP
When have I ever talked about qabil? You don't even know what clan I'm from :ileycry:

I criticize them based on governmental decisions like this one or societal event such as the rape of refugee women.

I will criticize Farmaajo once his government is actually formed until then I remain supportive.

You're the one here calling yourself a proud MJ and blindly supporting a Puntland policy that you can't defend on rational grounds. :ivers:

I know what clans you're not from and that's enough for me. Your agenda is clear and you only post negative stories that support this agenda of yours. I told you garoweonline is owned by the son of the man who lost the election to Gaas, yet it still hasn't made you stop for a second to question the source of your information. Instead you believe it wholeheartedly because you want it to be true. It confirms your qabilist bias.

You're qabilist to the core. The only difference between you and I is that I own my shit. Your faux nationalism might blind others, but you won't fool me. :childplease:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

This is why Somalia won't amount to shit :francis: On what grounds do you claim independence? Did Siad Barre bomb ''your people'' too? :sass2:

Duchess

VIP
This is why Somalia won't amount to shit :francis: On what grounds do you claim independence? Did Siad Barre bomb ''your people'' too? :sass2:

Weren't you claiming to be MJ? FYI, Puntland was the first region to be attacked by Barre's regime. Go pick up a history book. :camby:

Duchess

VIP
I have never mentioned my sub clan on here

So you claim independence then?

I'm pretty sure I've seen you claiming Puntland but you don't even know the basics of our history. Shameless shegato, smh.

I don't claim independence, I pray for the destruction of the cancer known as Somalia. Somalia ha burburto, Amen!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm pretty sure I've seen you claiming Puntland but you don't even know the basics of our history. Shameless shegato, smh.

I don't claim independence, I pray for the destruction of the cancer known as Somalia. Somalia ha burburto, Amen!

My family is from the Puntland area but i don't see Puntland as anything more than a state. Splitting up into different countries is moronic, there's literally no reason for a people who are of the same ethnicity, religion and culture to divide themselves like this. :manny:

Duchess

VIP
My family is from the Puntland area but i don't see Puntland as anything more than a state. Splitting up into different countries is moronic, there's literally no reason for a people who are of the same ethnicity, religion and culture to divide themselves like this. :manny:

Go sell that story to someone else. :camby:

Duchess would bootyclap anyone that's MJ. She's an apologist for the triangle state. Her commitment for corrupt MJ leaders knows no bounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending