Don't look at women and never flirt with them!

Fellas, lower your gaze and stop looking at every woman you walk past. It will become normal to never look at them, even the half naked attention seekers. Also never flirt with random women, never give them the satisfaction.

Studies find that most women underestimate the level of interest a man might have in her while we tend to overestimate theirs. So the next time a pretty girl smiles at you and starts to act goofy, don't play along. More than likely she is not remotely interested in you, and is flirting just to get a dopamine hit from a sucker. Just be straight forward.

I treat all women (apart from my wife of course) like how I would treat men. I speak with them in exactly the same way I would speak with a male. Many find it confusing and get very annoyed, others (the more mature ones) appreciate this.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
You should have started with you being married part. If you are single guy not sure all this applies as not many arranged marriages happening now a days so you will need to learn to talk and flirt

You should have started with you being married part. If you are single guy not sure all this applies as not many arranged marriages happening now a days so you will need to learn to talk and flirt
You don't need to flirt, I never did, and still got married. Problem with most guys is that they have no standards. To the point that you have gassed these women up too much. Many see men as simple horny idiots. They think every male wants them :snoop:

When you get serious about your deen and lineage. You will find the right woman easily. This flirting nonsense is not real and smells of weakness. You do your research and approach the woman you want with honesty and in a halal setting, but never in a desperate way. Remember there are plenty of good women out there. Good men for good women and vice versa.

The rest of them, do not exist. Do not give them even an iota of attention.

Its hard to lower the gaze in the summer when the women are practically naked.

‏قل‏:‏ اللهم إني أعوذ بك من شر سمعي، ومن شر بصري، ومن شر لساني، ومن شر قلبي، ومن شر مني‏

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evils of my hearing, the evils of my seeing, the evils of my tongue; the evils of my heart and the evils of passions

Abu Dawud and At- Tirmidhi

Its hard to lower the gaze in the summer when the women are practically naked.

‏قل‏:‏ اللهم إني أعوذ بك من شر سمعي، ومن شر بصري، ومن شر لساني، ومن شر قلبي، ومن شر مني‏

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evils of my hearing, the evils of my seeing, the evils of my tongue; the evils of my heart and the evils of passions

Abu Dawud and At- Tirmidhi
These modern yoga pant generation are not attractive or alluring to me at all. She can be strutting down the street half naked and it has zero affect on me.

What is attractive about a buttcrack with a full wedgie and breasts hanging out?

This sick society has really messed men up.

These modern yoga pant generation are not attractive or alluring to me at all. She can be strutting down the street half naked and it has zero affect on me.

What is attractive about a buttcrack with a full wedgie and breasts hanging out?

This sick society has really messed men up.
You have a wife , you don't know the struggle of the iskaabulo life.

Fellas, lower your gaze and stop looking at every woman you walk past. It will become normal to never look at them, even the half naked attention seekers. Also never flirt with random women, never give them the satisfaction.

Studies find that most women underestimate the level of interest a man might have in her while we tend to overestimate theirs. So the next time a pretty girl smiles at you and starts to act goofy, don't play along. More than likely she is not remotely interested in you, and is flirting just to get a dopamine hit from a sucker. Just be straight forward.

I treat all women (apart from my wife of course) like how I would treat men. I speak with them in exactly the same way I would speak with a male. Many find it confusing and get very annoyed, others (the more mature ones) appreciate this.
you married

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Great reminder bro... yes man has been made weak as Allah SWT in the Qur'an but there are ways to circumvent this, primarily marriage, but in the meantime staring down and not giving these chicks any dopamine hits, treat them like a man professionally and straight to the point and most importantly never look desperate!! Reiterating your points but its nothing but facts!!!

Trending