Dogma Disrupted.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The past few years have been quite the roller coaster, revealing the nature of life and the importance of having more than good intentions. I've learnt that doubt and skepticism can replace faith, and that regardless of the depth of one's imaan, their surrounding can sow seeds of uncertainty in regards to their beliefs.

Although the idea of never believing in the existence of a God has never crossed my mind, I struggled with fully submitting to Islam due to my limited insight and understanding of the deen. I convinced myself that I would focus my attention on the aspects of Islam that resonate with my being, while disregarding the rest. The cognitive dissonance caused my heart to be unsettled and my mind to be filled with anguish.

I've been listening "Dogma Disrupted" for the past month. Each episode providing answers to the numerous questions pertaining to Islam that have plagued me, as a Muslim in a secular society. Slowly and steadily, I developed a newfound appreciation for the deen after being adrift and engulfed in darkness.

So, I wanted to share with you this podcast series that has strengthened my conviction in Islam and bolstered my faith. I also ask for forgiveness from anyone whom I may have wronged in this forum.

Asalam aleykum.

Trending