Does Somalia have missles? Will somalis go extinct during WW3?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Hearing this Fake Play known as iran vs israel, I was wondering if somalia has any of these cruise missles and weapons. Yeah, its a dumb question but no question is stupid enough to be asked. and im going to follow this up with a second question. When do you guys think the next government is going to come along with a proper and strong central military? Waiting for this is actually harder then waiting for gta 6, Feel bad for the older people who have been around since the start, atp id just become Ethiopian tbh. (jk)

Hearing this Fake Play known as iran vs israel, I was wondering if somalia has any of these cruise missles and weapons. Yeah, its a dumb question but no question is stupid enough to be asked. and im going to follow this up with a second question. When do you guys think the next government is going to come along with a proper and strong central military? Waiting for this is actually harder then waiting for gta 6, Feel bad for the older people who have been around since the start, atp id just become Ethiopian tbh. (jk)
I believe bro that World War III will change the political landscape of the entire world and the poor countries will finally rise

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
:idontlike: Nah bro we aint need allat yahuudi equipment we already have rifles on our side only other thing that we need is semi automatic weapons glocks with switches and we also need machine guns that is all we should be having in order to stand a chance on this earth

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Think that over. Israel just bombed 7 cities in Iran, ww3 happening in 30 minutes :ooh:

What? WWW3 is here
1713557577979.png

I believe bro that World War III will change the political landscape of the entire world and the poor countries will finally rise
I disagree. The weak will get swallowed up and be remebered in history like the cree and navajo nations but on a bigger scale.

The middle east specially the oil rich gulf will be he.ll on earth as major powers will try too annex the oilfield too fuel their war machine.

Africa will get genocide somalia included as ppl from colder climate will annex it as oil/gas becomes troublesome for em in keepin warm.

Few countries will exist and the revival of slavery. The west gave these langaabs status undeserving equal too nations. This will stop.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts