Does anyone know a Somali lesbian I can have a fake marriage with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The marriage talk has been really intensifying in the last couple of months and at this point is being forced on me. I have been given a few women to select from since I have not presented any to the family. I literally have no where to turn. I'm almost cornered.

I desperately need a lesbian Somali I can have a fake marriage with so the pressure can stop. Preferably overseas in the diaspora somewhere so the process is even slower.

Who can help me?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
The marriage talk has been really intensifying in the last couple of months and at this point is being forced on me. I have been given a few women to select from since I have not presented any to the family. I literally have no where to turn. I'm almost cornered.

I desperately need a lesbian Somali I can have a fake marriage with so the pressure can stop. Preferably overseas in the diaspora somewhere so the process is even slower.

Who can help me?

Come out to your parents. You chose to sleep with men, now you have to own up to it my friend. Your parents will love you for who you are eventually after a couple of karbaashes.

You want to be married to a lesbian woman? Maybe if you witness her making out with her girlfriend it might turn you straight again.

:pachah1:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Just get married, put a baby in her, then get divorced after a few years.:chrisfreshhah:

Or find some desperate older that 30 cadaan chick and do a sham marriage. You could be her sperm donor. She gets her baby, and you get to live how you want.:pachah1:

Forget it. I'll ask people on Reddit. They're more helpful. Lesbian Somalis are more likely to be open to gaalo anyway. I'm sure none of you know Somali lesbians.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Forget it. I'll ask people on Reddit. They're more helpful. Lesbian Somalis are more likely to be open to gaalo anyway. I'm sure none of you know Somali lesbians.

Yeah, I heard your canaan daddy "Mistar Dawnald" is looking for a male companion after he ditches that wrinkly Slovenian.
After all his mouth game is A1 :ahh::banderas::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts