Do you think only Assad can save Syria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its really ironic turn of evens but if he loses power there will be no future Syria. too divided and too much bad blood.
if he regains it though he is the only one capable of holding the country together through force, at least until things calm down. thoughts?

Only this man can save Syria.

160518-trump-portrait-jsw-145p_1c226e6636be4572928409c157f0d50a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Without Assad they will end up 100x worse than Somalia with 30 different ISIS groups, normal Muslims, Turks, Americans, Russians, Persians and Kurds fighting each other for the next 50 years. He's an absolutely evil man but he's better than anarchy. They should keep him on for maybe 5 years than he needs to retire.

He essentially won. You guys know that right? :russ:

ISIS are fighting a losing big time atm. The lion of Syria has won.
:chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I recently saw Somalis throwing parties in Damascus for Farmaajo, they all looked well off. How do you party in a war torn country when it's own people are fleeing and dying left and right. Somalis are something else.

i havent followed as of lately, so it is done deal huh

:rejoice: Nationalistic Dictators stay winning saxib. AUN to the deceased though.

I checked a couple months back, ISIS was making major losses. The Arab fighters were also blending into the civillian population and were running away. Fortunately the and asians cannot do the same so they are stuck fighting to the death or facing capture etc. It's over for these people.

The answer to that is look what is left of iraq after Saddam, Libya after gadafi, Somalia after Barre. Before it was minority who felt marginalised but now it is the majority who suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending