Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I've heard from plenty of girls that guys find me intimidating. I'm very cold toward men, rarely smile for fear that other people will think i'm flirting and my rep goes out the window. I also wear a long jilbab like the pink one in the middle, so its hard to get approached. (pic from google)
Africa Digital Rights Fund Supports Mainstreaming of Online Freedoms in  Somali Territories – Collaboration on International ICT Policy for East and  Southern Africa (CIPESA)
You wear jilbab!? Mashallah i always imagined that u just wore hijab & abaya.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I have heard women say that a lot on the net are you saying what he had to say made you lose interest or was he retarded or you expected a different voice or what? His oral hygiene was bad???
Oh, no. Nothing like that. I'm talking in real life. Like @Shimbiris said, I need to find someone equal mentally.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I've heard from plenty of girls that guys find me intimidating. I'm very cold toward men, rarely smile for fear that other people will think i'm flirting and my rep goes out the window. I also wear a long jilbab like the pink one in the middle, so its hard to get approached. (pic from google)
Africa Digital Rights Fund Supports Mainstreaming of Online Freedoms in  Somali Territories – Collaboration on International ICT Policy for East and  Southern Africa (CIPESA)

Some Somali young women can be very odd in public spaces. I don't even look at them a certain way at all but the moment we meet eyes they give me this strange contemptuous look. It's strange for me in particular because most people claim I have a pleasant and inviting demeanor. I tend to be ground zero for beggars and folks asking for directions. Kkkkkk. Always weirded me out how they do that and felt neurotic. Mostly noticed this in the diaspora. People back home are normal but diaspora girls in a crowded place full of ajanabis can sometimes look at me like they're scared I'm gonna tell hooyo they were out without supervision.

:dead:

iskufilann

inactive.
I have a smiling issue, I smile all the time so some might get the wrong indication :pachah1:

Yaraye

VIP
You wear jilbab!? Mashallah i always imagined that u just wore hijab & abaya.
Yeah, i've been wearing them since I started 6th grade. People always assume my personality is boring from appearance :damn: i even had some of my girlfriends tell me this. They tell me they become shocked when they get to know me :russ::russ:

Some Somali young women can be very odd in public spaces. I don't even look at them a certain way at all but the moment we meet eyes they give me this strange contemptuous look. It's strange for me in particular because most people claim I have a pleasant and inviting demeanor. I tend to be ground zero for beggars and folks asking for directions. Kkkkkk. Always weirded me out how they do that and felt neurotic. Mostly noticed this in the diaspora. People back home are normal but diaspora girls in a crowded place full of ajanabis can sometimes look at me like they're scared I'm gonna tell hooyo they were out without supervision.

Yeah I get what you mean it's like they feel like your judging them although nothing is even going on and then you get dirty looks for simply existing 💀

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Yeah I get what you mean it's like they feel like your judging them although nothing is even going on and then you get dirty looks for simply existing 💀
For me, I stare at mostly everyone like that or I try to keep a neutral face as not to scare off people.

Yaraye

VIP
I have a smiling issue, I smile all the time so some might get the wrong indication :pachah1:
my issue the opposite looooool! :deadrose: I grew up in a tight somali community community where everyone told on each other. one smile near a guy meant you were a zani. I always guarded my rep from these vicious somali people by wearing a blank look :mjlaugh:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Also, I just realized... this is a man cave thread! Fuckin'... women always be telling us we don't respect their spaces (we don't. kekekekekke) but here they are as well!

:damn:

For me, I stare at mostly everyone like that or I try to keep a neutral face as not to scare off people.
I'm talking about women who one minute are totally cool and the next everything is awkward like you caught them doing something embarrassing like a deer in headlights and this is only around somali guys I also have seen somali guys act all awkward around somali girls in this same manner aswell. By the way there totally normal when it's ajnabis its just when they come into the vicinity of a somali of the opposite gender for this to take place. Its really weird me personally I don't even stare at people I live in my own world but I can't help but notice when I'm being stared at menace2.png

my issue the opposite looooool! :deadrose: I grew up in a tight somali community community where everyone told on each other. one smile near a guy meant you were a zani. I always guarded my rep from these vicious somali people by wearing a blank look :mjlaugh:
I think that basically the issue now everyone acts awkward around other somalis

Yaraye

VIP

I don't give those kind of looks. In fact my face has no expression at all around men :dead1: I've heard from other women that some muslim men wonder if I had issues with them cuz i smile/ laugh around women and gaalo men but never with muslim men. It because I see muslim men as candidates for marriage and reputation fodder :kanyeshrug:

I don't give those kind of looks. In fact my face has no expression at all around men :dead1: I've heard from other women that some muslim men wonder if I had issues with them cuz i smile/ laugh around women and gaalo men but never with muslim men. It because I see muslim men as candidates for marriage and reputation fodder :kanyeshrug:
Laughing with gaalo men is worse for your rep it looks like that's what you entertain from the outside looking in
i thought you were the same with all guys 247-f6a87b80f9a8.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

"I'm nice to these gaal men cos they have no chance." This nigga a friend and he don't even know. He see you smiling and think he chipping away at the ice.

:russ:

iskufilann

inactive.
I can never give a straight face :dead1: that was part of new year's resolution

Yaraye

VIP
"I'm nice to these gaal men cos they have no chance." This nigga a friend and he don't even know. He see you smiling and think he chipping away at the ice.

:russ:
Due to how conservative I'm dressed, gaalo men don't even try to chip at me either. we usually joke about the professors, workload, or stories they tell me about issues they have. I'm more like a comfortable therapist to them than a romantic interest. :silanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.