Do you see yourself ever going back to the homeland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Non-Muslim.

- I know somalia wasnt that strict with islam before the war, but did they ever kill people who left the religion. They didnt seem to mind with the 1-2% that actually claimed other religions.

- Do somalis actually belief that a somali NEEDS to be muslim in order to be considered ethnic somali?

- I know somalia wasnt that strict with islam before the war, but did they ever kill people who left the religion. They didnt seem to mind with the 1-2% that actually claimed other religions.

- Do somalis actually belief that a somali NEEDS to be muslim in order to be considered ethnic somali?

Some people on here do believe that. It's a shame because I'd love to have contributed to the reconstruction of a strong Somali state. Somalia is the African gateway to India and the far east and it's a beautiful country.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Yes as far as I am concerned one is not a Somali if they're a gaal, if he is an agnostic then his ethnicity is agnostic.

Some people on here do believe that. It's a shame because I'd love to have contributed to the reconstruction of a strong Somali state. Somalia is the African gateway to India and the far east and it's a beautiful country.

i agree. its strategic position and islamic religion is what made it a target for foreign interference.

No before 1991 the minority or individuals Christian lived in peace but no it is hard may be in couple of years

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
what should happen to these somali people whos lineage predates islam? the ones that happen to become christians, atheist, waaq, jews etc.
They're extinct, they become extinct same time as the dinosaur during the ice age, now all that's left are Muslims in Somalia.

I don't, for obvious reasons. :(

In future you can come and retired in your country ( 30) right now you go to Somalia just need to keep your views to yourself. If The Amisom, habashi and Oromo ( who are Christian) can do it, why not you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending