Do you really think the sun is 149.6 million km away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Good videos. Thanks for posting them. This guy is a true scientist doing his own experiments. You don't have to hold a degree really to be practical and a reasonable person who accepts the obvious conclusions out of an experiment like this.

This guy was good.

It is indeed a good video. Flatties always go on about doing your own experiments but deny them once someone does. It really goes to show that no amount of proof will bring them out of their delusions.

This is very sad even more so @Burhan comments, no knowledge about the technology, camera, the lens and clear cut utter manipulation that is so obvious in the video, it's right there in the comment section right in your face.

Here is all the types of filter lenses you can get for drones but I doubt you guys even know what they are used for, what effects they give, their representations etc. what's the point explaining anyway, couldn't even distinguish a simple wide-angle lens from a fish-eye lens, forget all the different types of modes they offer here.

https://www.dronesdirect.co.uk/drone-camera-filters-and-lenses

It is indeed a good video. Flatties always go on about doing your own experiments but deny them once someone does. It really goes to show that no amount of proof will bring them out of their delusions.

I like how they show in their videos the curvature of the earth IN TRYING TO PROVE THE REFLECTION ISSUE. I was watching and laughing wondering what/how they felt once they saw that sneaky curvature right in front of them in the videos even though they swear earth is flat. Too funny.

I understand this subject is complicated and one has to be invested in it to understand a little. And the debates are educational for all of us anyway, so there is no loss at the end of the day.

These guys aren't denying a tenet of Islam, so they are good in their confusion. As long as they themselves don't make it religious, all is fine.

This is very sad even more so @Burhan comments, no knowledge about the technology, camera, the lens and clear cut utter manipulation that is so obvious in the video, it's right there in the comment section right in your face.

Here is all the types of filter lenses you can get for drones but I doubt you guys even know what they are used for, what effects they give, their representations etc. what's the point explaining anyway, couldn't even distinguish a simple wide-angle lens from a fish-eye lens, forget all the different types of modes they offer here.

https://www.dronesdirect.co.uk/drone-camera-filters-and-lenses

:russ::russ:

Conspiracy.com

Nagadaa bro, we are all debating in good faith, so all is well.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I like how they show in their videos the curvature of the earth IN TRYING TO PROVE THE REFLECTION ISSUE. I was watching and laughing wondering what/how they felt once they saw that sneaky curvature right in front of them in the videos even though they swear earth is flat. Too funny.

I understand this subject is complicated and one has to be invested in it to understand a little. And the debates are educational for all of us anyway, so there is no loss at the end of the day.

These guys aren't denying a tenet of Islam, so they are good in their confusion. As long as they themselves don't make it religious, all is fine.

Curvature kulahaa, curvature kuwaalateen bro. since @MadNomad does not want to address my question.

check this picture and tell me why there is no reflection on the sides

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
They are your brothers too man. Just because a Somali disagrees with you on something doesn't make them strangers. Ha is martiyayn saxib, unless you view all Somalis as non-related entity to you because of your lack of faith in a creator.

AND THIS SUBJECT IS COMPLICATED. It is not intuitive at all that the earth moves and rotates. People figured that out somehow by observing earth itself , their shadows, and the night sky. Curiosity is what makes us the top creatures on planet earth.
They are your brothers too man. Just because a Somali disagrees with you on something doesn't make them strangers. Ha is martiyayn saxib, unless you view all Somalis as non-related entity to you because of your lack of faith in a creator.

AND THIS SUBJECT IS COMPLICATED. It is not intuitive at all that the earth moves and rotates. People figured that out somehow by observing earth itself , their shadows, and the night sky. Curiosity is what makes us the top creatures on planet earth.

Perhaps I shouldn't have included Kaluumayste in my previous post but @Inquisitive_ certainly isn't a 'brother' to me. He's a conspiracy theorist; a trait which is often seen in totalitarian idealogues something I can't align myself with.

@Burhan @MadNomad

Serious question here, explain to me the different type of lenses in camera and what they are used for and the functions they serve, just the main ones will do, a challenge to both of you.

If I don't see a response within 10 minutes of this post, I will go with the assumption you guys think they are all the same and hence it's fruitless even having this discussion and will debunk you both in another thread just for camera lenses, 10 minutes, let's see what you guys come up with!.

Imagine living next door to Inquisitive in Somalia? Would be lots of fun debating him on a recliner facing towards the sea at some beach front in Hobyo, and at sunset?

This guy is good despite his tendency to be conspiratorial.

Perhaps I shouldn't have included Kaluumayste in my previous post but @Inquisitive_ certainly isn't a 'brother' to me. He's a conspiracy theorist; a trait which is often seen in totalitarian idealogues something I can't align myself with.

I feel safe around Somalis despite most of them being mental anyway. And inquisitive brags a lot but in reality might be one of those guys who are timid around women and people.

Fulay aa tahay adiga.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@Burhan @MadNomad

Serious question here, explain to me the different type of lenses in camera and what they are used for and the functions they serve, just the main ones will do, a challenge to both of you.

If I don't see a response within 10 minutes of this post, I will go with the assumption you guys think they are all the same and hence it's fruitless even having this discussion and will debunk you both in another thread just for camera lenses, 10 minutes, let's see what you guys come up with!.

How about you explain what's wrong with his experiment. I still see no debunking :bell:

I feel safe around Somalis, cause they are mental anyway. And inquisitive brags a lot but in reality might be one of those guys who are timid around women and people.

Fulay aa tahay adiga.

Are you from London sxb? if yes! Happy to meet up with you! You will be surprised.

How about you explain what's wrong with his experiment. I still see no debunking :bell:

I have just extended your time to another 10 minute, either take the challenge or I will horribly expose you! there is no point debunking this video if you don't even know the basic's of camera lenses and the effects they have, you wouldn't even understand my comments.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have just extended your time to another 10 minute, either take the challenge or I will horribly expose you! there is no point debunking this video if you don't even know the basic's of camera lenses and the effects they have, you wouldn't even understand my comments.

I see what you're doing. It's pathetic. Try me warya. Claim the camera is a conspiracy, i'm all ears. Otherwise run away like the coward you're.

Inquisitive_

I work extensively on equipment that uses lenses, light, mirrors of different kind and camera. give me few minutes to upload schematic and write some definitions of how we utilize the tool.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I feel safe around Somalis despite most of them being mental anyway. And inquisitive brags a lot but in reality might be one of those guys who are timid around women and people.

Fulay aa tahay adiga.

Fulay ma nihi.

But my principle is always as follows: you're a Somali brother to me only aslong as you accept me as one and this user has made his views on Somali non-Muslims clear.

Fulay ma nihi.

But my principle is always as follows: you're a Somali brother to me only aslong as you accept me as one and this user has made his views on Somali non-Muslims clear.

So you take him seriously? I think he brags a lot to come across as tough but at heart he is a Somali. Actually, he is not even the independent type who would disagree with the clan elder and tows the line despite his higher education level. Like most Somalis. Farah next door with big mouth.

He should display his softer side more perhaps for others to see his humanity. I understand my confidence comes from myself being like the rest of Somalis with the same religion. But still, Somalis are always Somalis. You bring up the clan card and the sheikh will be kissing your hand. Don't mention Darwin and you are part of the clan.

He should address your concerns I suppose for what I said to be valid or not valid.

@Burhan

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Sxb like I said if your from London or anywhere else in the UK, I am happy to meet up with you! this spinning ball earth nonsense will take me just 30 minutes to deprogram you from. The challenge is open to you or anyone else that wants to take it.

@Jujuman

I am here as a part of a free community service to give back to the community, I can see lots of doubts creeping into you and whatever you believe, which was never built upon a strong foundation and is now looking more and more shaky.

Don't worry bro! I wouldn't be here if your type didn't exist. Your that fuel that keeps that fire burning, it's nothing personal, unlike brother @Burhan I go with the shock therapy method which pays a lot more dividends rather than Burhan's pacifist soft Buddha like incantations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending