Do you know any well off/rich somali families?

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
It seems like the majority of somali families here in the west are either middle class or living off welfare, mostly the latter. I've seen a few upper middle class somali families but no rich ones.

So do you know any families that are so well off they live in mansions, have multiple fancy cars, etc cuz for the amount of kids we have somalis should be living in mansions :childplease:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My dad knows two, both doctors own there own homes and have holiday houses in other states when visiting their family.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yeah but their parents had work to do with ports in Djibouti and other businesses in Africa, their dad was pretty much gone most of the year. I knew they were rich but it didn't really hit me till their parents paid university fees off for some prestigious university like it was nothing. Someday soon I'll be rejoicing when all the rich are beheaded.

Yeah but their parents had work to do with ports in Djibouti and other businesses in Africa, their dad was pretty much gone most of the year. I knew they were rich but it didn't really hit me till their parents paid university fees off for some prestigious university like it was nothing. Someday soon I'll be rejoicing when all the rich are beheaded.

why u salty? cuz u poor and live life of desperation? who stopping u from becoming rich?

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
why u salty? cuz u poor and live life of desperation? who stopping u from becoming rich?
Oh slow down there Richie Rich I was only cracking a joke, I live a rather comfortable life if I do say so myself but I was only amazed by the amount of money they had. What's stopping me from becoming rich? My lack of money whereas you can improve your spelling and grammar for free.

It seems like the majority of somali families here in the west are either middle class or living off welfare, mostly the latter. I've seen a few upper middle class somali families but no rich ones.

So do you know any families that are so well off they live in mansions, have multiple fancy cars, etc cuz for the amount of kids we have somalis should be living in mansions :childplease:
I know few Well off and hard working people but not super rich like buffett.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Have an uncle of mine who works for the government and doesn’t have a mansion but has a couple houses and large acres of land.

I know a few Somalis who are dollar millionaires---mostly through investments made in Africa especially Kenya---but they don't have the mannerisms of rich people because they grew up poor and started off in working class jobs.

Idk about the States but in Europe and specifically UK there are 0 and I'm guessing the same too in Australia & Canada you're either working class or on benefits/welfare for the most part some own small businesses but are just about breaking even...

Tukraq

VIP

What’s considered rich?

Tukraq

VIP
I know a few Somalis who are dollar millionaires---mostly through investments made in Africa especially Kenya---but they don't have the mannerisms of rich people because they grew up poor and started off in working class jobs.
It’s all about how much you have, there’s no mannerisms

Tukraq

VIP
If we’re talking million in net worth, then I know many however it’s not really impressive when every decent house is worth about that much in my city

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts