Do you identify as black person?

Do you want to be black

• Total voters
Black etymologically actually meant to shine or even pale. Swart was used for dark or Moor.

Tying your identity to this dubious word for any African, not only Somalis is a misguided mistake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stop hating you sound like you booty clap for the blacks. Neega can you read ? If Somali's are in Mena what is your problem? or can you not comprehend what you read? I can't help illiterate people. If you don't want to be part of Mena you must hate your Somalinimo or your Somali bantu. Stop trying to hold Somali's hostage with the false black identification. All ethnic Somali's belong in Mena.

@Doctorabdi We are black neega

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Stop hating you sound hell like you booty clap for the blacks. Neega can you read ? If Somali's are in Mena what is your problem? or can you not comprehend what you read? I can't help illiterate people. If you don't want to be part of Mena you must hate your Somalinimo or your Somali bantu. Stop trying to hold Somali's hostage with the false black identification. All ethnic Somali's belong in Mena.

you can not be serious

Stop hating you sound hell like you booty clap for the blacks. Neega can you read ? If Somali's are in Mena what is your problem? or can you not comprehend what you read? I can't help illiterate people. If you don't want to be part of Mena you must hate your Somalinimo or your Somali bantu. Stop trying to hold Somali's hostage with the false black identification. All ethnic Somali's belong in Mena.

After seeing that "Rhino twerk" I might have to wash my eyes with bleach. What are you posting little Broski? :snoop:

MENA means north africa and the middle east? Where is Somalia? Horners should have their own identity? Why attach yourself to MENA especially considering most MENAs would see horners as madow and have always done so.
Actually historically Somalia was considered "land of the Berbers" distinct to the land of the "Zanj".

After seeing that "Rhino twerk" I might have to wash my eyes with bleach. What are you posting little Broski? :snoop:
That who I see so called people who state they are Somali and state we are black neega. While they are truly Jararrs posing as Somali's.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
That who I see so called people who state they are Somali and state we are black neega. While the are truly Jararrs posing as Somali's.
Black is a general term if it comes to identifying with a race which happens in the west we are black

Black is a general term if it comes to identifying with a race which happens in the west we are black
You been given a false identification and no one is smart enough to research if it trur or not. I'm giving you lot the right identification. Certain people are pushing "we are black neega get over it". Your are not general people we are Somali's and all Somali's are in Mena even the ones from Djibouti. The term black is for bantu people. So ethnic Somali's are not Bantu.

Last edited:
That guy look éthiopian bantu . And not all Somali look like this. I'm talking to ethnic Somalis
1715607752395.png

1715607785654.png

1715607819099.png

1715607881233.png

Ok? Somalis can look diverse but I do believe that if we were to have our own label it would be just horners.
Warya I'm talking about legal applications and social media posting. Horners is not on a legal document but Mena racial category which Somali's are in is on a legal document.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Warya I'm talking about legal applications and social media posting. Horners is not on a legal document but Mena racial category which Somali's are in is on a legal document.
Not a legal document but on my sixth form applications Somalis were listed as black :chrisfreshhah:

Trending