Do you guys believe in Sixir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The gradual speciation is your theory to support the bottom-line belief you have. And that in of itself fails big time to convince anyone. It is all theorizing how things happened without showing evidence for it. Let us face it, you condemn my view but still have no evidence for your claims and you want me to believe/take that at face value. Reality is, if evolution was a fact, it would still be happening today.

Writing with indignation doesn't turn a theory with no proof into a reality. When presented with simple logic that puts your assertions on the spot, don't resort to demeaning the person. It shows you had nothing to begin with and you are exposed for the fraud you are. If you have evidence today for gradually changing animal into something predictable, or a fossil record showing half human half ape, show that to us by all means. However, if your reply is that it takes millions of years for that to happen, it is your fairytale and there is no evidence for that.

There is no mystery about evolutionary theory as presented to us, it is taking the available biological evidence and add claims of how things happened without proofs. No other branch of science asks people to have blind faith in grand claims. Show it or Keep it to yourself. After all, you stance that says if something can not be proven, it doesn't exist. So asking people to take a leap of faith you took in bullshit amounts to dogma.

The gradual speciation is your theory to support the bottom-line belief you have. And that in of itself fails big time to convince anyone. It is all theorizing how things happened without showing evidence for it. Let us face it, you condemn my view but still have no evidence for your claims and you want me to believe/take that at face value. Reality is, if evolution was a fact, it would still be happening today.

I'm not sure what sort of world you live in but evolution has been accepted as fact but not only 97% of scientists, but also much of the developed world and even the Catholic Church! That is not proof for evolution itself but it debunks your earlier lie that it convinces nobody. Truth is, you don't like evolution because it contradicts you faith and you top it up with your lack of understanding for what it actually is.

There is evidence that species have actually evolved beside the DNA evidence that you conveniently refuse to acknowledge. There's the transitional fossils as well that one could easily observe. In fact, although evolution mostly takes generations to occur, we have actually seen within the span of as less as 30 years evolution take place. When you claim that there Jan know evidence for evolution, you really mean there is no evidence that will convince me it's true.

Writing with indignation doesn't turn a theory with no proof into a reality. When presented with simple logic that puts your assertions on the spot, don't resort to demeaning the person. It shows you had nothing to begin with and you are exposed for the fraud you are. If you have evidence today for gradually changing animal into something predictable, or a fossil record showing half human half ape, show that to us by all means. However, if your reply is that it takes millions of years for that to happen, it is your fairytale and there is no evidence for that.

I haven't demeaned you at all, you've made an absolutely stupendous claim against evolution which was wrong point blank. It's very simple, don't just make up things about evolution. I will be presenting the evidence below:

IMG_1386.PNG

There's literally over 6'000 fossils to corroborate human evolution. The academic video below will expand what I wish to say in detail but before then, I'm going to sort of summerise what they intend to say.

As you will see from the video, there's six hominid fossils that clearly show physical variations among themselves. From the human skull to the skull of the early hominid 2 million years ago. The variation is clear for all to see. We humans have the largest skull due to the fact that we have the largest brain. Next, more evidence is collected from studying the behavioural variation among the hominids. As you will see from the video, the technological achievements between the hominids shows the variations from among them. From smashing rocks against each other to get the sharpest part of rocks for cutting meat to hand axes made and refined over a million years ago, to even arrow heads that we recognise. These are all evidence that you cannot run away from.

Then there is the intermediary species, australopithecus afarensis. "Au. africanus is currently the oldest known early human from southern Africa. Where did it come from? Was it a descendent of Au. afarensis from Eastern Africa? Is Au. africanus part of the lineage that led to our own species, Homo sapiens?"

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/australopithecus-africanus

In this section I will be providing evidence for the supposed 'macro' evolution that have been observed by people. You're rather nonsensical and highly inaccurate statement was that "if evolution was a fact, it would still be happening today." Of course, evolution is still happening today and it has been observed by actual science. This doesn't mean all of 'macro evolution can be observed by scientists because the it usually takes thousands of years.

IMG_1387.JPG

"In 1971, scientists transplanted five adult pairs of the reptilesfrom their original island home in Pod Kopiste to the tiny neighboring island of Pod Mrcaru, both in the south Adriatic Sea.

Genetic testing on the Pod Mrcaru lizards confirmed that the modern population of more than 5,000 Italian wall lizards are all descendants of the original ten lizards left behind in the 1970s."

"Striking differences in head size and shape, increased bite strength and the development of new structures in the lizard’s digestive tracts were noted after only 36 years, which is an extremely short time scale,” says Duncan Irschick, a professor of biology at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. “These physical changes have occurred side-by-side with dramatic changes in population density and social structure.”

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080417112433.htm

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080421-lizard-evolution.html

All of this evidence NOT blind faith, you can keep that label for yourself and your beliefs.

I'm not sure what sort of world you live in but evolution has been accepted as fact but not only 97% of scientists, but also much of the developed world and even the Catholic Church! That is not proof for evolution itself but it debunks your earlier lie that it convinces nobody. Truth is, you don't like evolution because it contradicts you faith and you top it up with your lack of understanding for what it actually is.

There is evidence that species have actually evolved beside the DNA evidence that you conveniently refuse to acknowledge. There's the transitional fossils as well that one could easily observe. In fact, although evolution mostly takes generations to occur, we have actually seen within the span of as less as 30 years evolution take place. When you claim that there Jan know evidence for evolution, you really mean there is no evidence that will convince me it's true.

I haven't demeaned you at all, you've made an absolutely stupendous claim against evolution which was wrong point blank. It's very simple, don't just make up things about evolution. I will be presenting the evidence below:

View attachment 14724

There's literally over 6'000 fossils to corroborate human evolution. The academic video below will expand what I wish to say in detail but before then, I'm going to sort of summerise what they intend to say.

As you will see from the video, there's six hominid fossils that clearly show physical variations among themselves. From the human skull to the skull of the early hominid 2 million years ago. The variation is clear for all to see. We humans have the largest skull due to the fact that we have the largest brain. Next, more evidence is collected from studying the behavioural variation among the hominids. As you will see from the video, the technological achievements between the hominids shows the variations from among them. From smashing rocks against each other to get the sharpest part of rocks for cutting meat to hand axes made and refined over a million years ago, to even arrow heads that we recognise. These are all evidence that you cannot run away from.

Then there is the intermediary species, australopithecus afarensis. "Au. africanus is currently the oldest known early human from southern Africa. Where did it come from? Was it a descendent of Au. afarensis from Eastern Africa? Is Au. africanus part of the lineage that led to our own species, Homo sapiens?"

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/australopithecus-africanus

In this section I will be providing evidence for the supposed 'macro' evolution that have been observed by people. You're rather nonsensical and highly inaccurate statement was that "if evolution was a fact, it would still be happening today." Of course, evolution is still happening today and it has been observed by actual science. This doesn't mean all of 'macro evolution can be observed by scientists because the it usually takes thousands of years.

View attachment 14726
"In 1971, scientists transplanted five adult pairs of the reptilesfrom their original island home in Pod Kopiste to the tiny neighboring island of Pod Mrcaru, both in the south Adriatic Sea.

Genetic testing on the Pod Mrcaru lizards confirmed that the modern population of more than 5,000 Italian wall lizards are all descendants of the original ten lizards left behind in the 1970s."

"Striking differences in head size and shape, increased bite strength and the development of new structures in the lizard’s digestive tracts were noted after only 36 years, which is an extremely short time scale,” says Duncan Irschick, a professor of biology at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. “These physical changes have occurred side-by-side with dramatic changes in population density and social structure.”

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080417112433.htm

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080421-lizard-evolution.html

All of this evidence NOT blind faith, you can keep that label for yourself and your beliefs.

The lizards were still Lizards and the changes in head size are due to genetic variation(not mutation) already stored in their DNA. The same genetic variation that causes different peaks for birds of the same group. The whole article is full of false claims of evidence, a\made up evidence and there is no transitional fossil.

A hundred million years old bee frozen in Amber looks similar to today's Bees. This is 100, 000, 000, years old insect. Yet, it is easy to see from its picture that it is a bee.

2h6w18k.jpg

Showing some first grade quality painting of apes with different head size and faces that culminate into a human is just disgustingly amateurish. This is what you call science and people behind it scientist. they are just fraud selling stupidity to the masses.

Let me know if you want the article of the hundred million years old bee that was found.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Here is a good example of what I am talking about. That things boil down to theorizing with no facts. This article below talks about scenarios of why 46 instead of 48 chromosomes for humans. I would like everyone who has interest in this thread and topic and who followed to take time to read the article and share with me if there was any clear evidence of how 46 human chromosome came about.

I am cool with guess work to explain mysteries, but I take offense at someone wanting me to take the guess work for proof.

http://www.slate.com/articles/healt...omes_than_our_closest_primate_relatives_.html

Why are you being so intellectually cowardly? The evidence is in the video that I provided above which you claimed you will look into. It's only four minutes long. Mate, you can run away from the actual academic sources I'm providing but it doesn't change anything.

The fusion of 2 chromosomes to give humans 46 rather than 48 is something that scientists have looked into and found evidence for.

There is an abundance of evidence, that human chromosome 2 is the result of a telomere-to-telomere fusion of two ancestral chromosomes (IJdo et al., 1991). This event did not occur in our closest ancestors, hence we have one less chromosome pair. In fact the sequence of human chromosome 2 contains the relic of an ancestral telomere-telomere fusion (IJdoet al., 1991).

The pdf of this key reference is freely available to all from PNAS

Reference

IJdo, J.W, Baldini, A, Ward, D.C, Reeders, S.T, Wells, R.A. (1991) Origin of human chromosome 2: an ancestral telomere-telomere fusion Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 88 9051-9055.[pdf]

Actually it has now been shown that Neanderthals and Denisovans also exhibit the same chromosomal fusion as humans - http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2...onobos-neanderthals-denisovans-chromosome-two

Their whole objective in life is to fight God exists. And the evidence they present for that fails simple logic. Their efforts to prove gene mutation giving rise to new species failed miserably. They have been abusing(pun intended) insects with radiation to cause gene mutation, and non of those experiments resulted in healthy insect that can be considered new species, all deformed and ultimately died of misery.

They can't support their theories, so all left for them is insult others.

Note how cosmos got his nigis twisted when I told him a cow won't give birth to something different. I understand the embarrassment he felt reading that because exactly that is what evolutionary theory tells us.

And he loves to tease Muslims of running away from their own book when he thinks he has a point against them( though that never happens at all).

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

You are tragedy, you really are.

Note how cosmos got his nigis twisted when I told him a cow won't give birth to something different. I understand the embarrassment he felt reading that because exactly that is what evolutionary theory tells us.

:damedamn:

The level of stupidity in that one statement is beyond anything I could ever comprehend. Evolution does NOT espouse that at all. One species will not give birth to another. As I have stated above, the process of speciation usually occurs over a long period of time through a gradual process of adaptation via natural selection. Provide evidence that evolution teaches a cow can give birth to another species?

both @The_Cosmos and @government are right in their accusations against the other but wrong in the defence of their own models which falsely assumes a spherical shaped earth (according to the occultist it's actually oblate spheroid which is a totally different shape) so even in the quickademic pseudo science world both of you are wrong on the shape.

However @government rebuttal regarding compass pointing east doesn't indicate going off to space is an excellent rebuttal, and the cosmos claim that the fictitious gravity somehow bends it is the worst form of absurdity I have read.

Hence equally Cosmo's rebuttal against prayer direction if you assume spherical shaped earth is also spot on, the Qiblah will like wise go off into space depending on the observer and were they are standing, the only argument against this, is to use cosmo's same absurd gravity bending argument, but hypocritically he affirms it for the compass theory but disproves of it for the qiblah, clear hypocrisy.

This is a classic case of both arguments against the other being correct, but the underlying premises and assumptions being utterly false, nevertheless I enjoyed reading it.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The lizards were still Lizards and the changes in head size are due to genetic variation(not mutation) already stored in their DNA. The same genetic variation that causes different peaks for birds of the same group. The whole article is full of false claims of evidence, a\made up evidence and there is no transitional fossil.

A hundred million years old bee frozen in Amber looks similar to today's Bees. This is 100, 000, 000, years old insect. Yet, it is easy to see from its picture that it is a bee.

2h6w18k.jpg

Showing some first grade quality painting of apes with different head size and faces that culminate into a human is just disgustingly amateurish. This is what you call science and people behind it scientist. they are just fraud selling stupidity to the masses.

Let me know if you want the article of the hundred million years old found.

:russ:

You literally did not address any of the points I have made at all!!

Saxib, you really need to stop these utter lunacy where you keep getting exposed for your lack of intellectual honesty.

Another stupendous statement with no intellectual worth. Do you know what a lizard is? "Lizards are a widespread group of squamatereptiles, with over 6,000 species,[1] ranging across all continents except Antarctica, as well as most oceanic island chains. The group is paraphyletic as it excludes the snakes which are also squamates." The Italian lizard is a lizard in the same way that humans are hominids. It's a grouping of similar species but the grouping isn't one species as a whole. Like it clearly states, the grouping includes 6,000 difference species. Definition of species, "a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens."

You've asked for evidence to show 'macro' evolution in 'real time' and I have. Accept the facts saxib.
:mjlol:

Then you continue this parade of intellectual dishonesty by referring me to an old bee. The problem with this is that I've refuted this above. A new species of lizard were born in just a matter of thirty years.

You asked for fossil evidence and I gave you fossil evidence. You demand I show you evidence of speciation and provided evidence of speciation.

It's funny how you're calling this a 'fraud' after you've been shown to be wrong and you literally have nothing credible to come back with.

Saxib, accept the karbaash and just live the r st of your life.
:drakekidding:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
both @The_Cosmos and @government are right in their accusations against the other but wrong in the defence of their own models which falsely assumes a spherical shaped earth (according to the occultist it's actually oblate spheroid which is a totally different shape) so even in the quickademic pseudo science world both of you are wrong on the shape.

However @government rebuttal regarding compass pointing east doesn't indicate going off to space is an excellent rebuttal, and the cosmos claim that the fictitious gravity somehow bends it is the worst form of absurdity I have read.

Hence equally Cosmo's rebuttal against prayer direction if you assume spherical shaped earth is also spot on, the Qiblah will like wise go off into space depending on the observer and were they are standing, the only argument against this, is to use cosmo's same absurd gravity bending argument, but hypocritically he affirms it for the compass theory but disproves of it for the qiblah, clear hypocrisy.

This is a classic case of both arguments against the other being correct, but the underlying premises and assumptions being utterly false, nevertheless I enjoyed reading it.

You've clearly mischaracterised my point by being half right. To put it simply, the qibla is not possible on a spherical earth but rather it is if you look at it from the perspective of a spherical one. You must also consider the fact that in a spherical earth, both East and West Point towards the qibla (for example North America). Qibla is only possible if the world was flat. Which it of course isn't.

Why are you being so intellectually cowardly? The evidence is in the video that I provided above which you claimed you will look into. It's only four minutes long. Mate, you can run away from the actual academic sources I'm providing but it doesn't change anything.

The fusion of 2 chromosomes to give humans 46 rather than 48 is something that scientists have looked into and found evidence for.

There is an abundance of evidence, that human chromosome 2 is the result of a telomere-to-telomere fusion of two ancestral chromosomes (IJdo et al., 1991). This event did not occur in our closest ancestors, hence we have one less chromosome pair. In fact the sequence of human chromosome 2 contains the relic of an ancestral telomere-telomere fusion (IJdoet al., 1991).

The pdf of this key reference is freely available to all from PNAS

Reference

IJdo, J.W, Baldini, A, Ward, D.C, Reeders, S.T, Wells, R.A. (1991) Origin of human chromosome 2: an ancestral telomere-telomere fusion Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 88 9051-9055.[pdf]

Actually it has now been shown that Neanderthals and Denisovans also exhibit the same chromosomal fusion as humans - http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2...onobos-neanderthals-denisovans-chromosome-two

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

You are tragedy, you really are.

:damedamn:

The level of stupidity in that one statement is beyond anything I could ever comprehend. Evolution does NOT espouse that at all. One species will not give birth to another. As I have stated above, the process of speciation usually occurs over a long period of time through a gradual process of adaptation via natural selection. Provide evidence that evolution teaches a cow can give birth to another species?

What does your theory say about the ancestor of the apes? Do you have a creature in mind that is the Origin of the first Ape? Four legged animal? three legged? Guess it had to gradually lose one leg at a time to get closer to the super cool humans. It is all fancy. I watched the 4 minute video where he concluded God is not deceptive to fool us by fusing two chromosomes together to create humans. Therefore, we should accept Apes were our ancestor. He isn't a fan of God changing the Codes and varying them to bring about new creatures. Obviously, this leaves the vacuum of billion or millions of years of an EYE forming, or a leg being lost or created etc. Bed stories for kids for sure.

He is your average fraud trying hard to pin humans to Apes.

You literally did not address any of the points I have made at all!!

Saxib, you really need to stop these utter lunacy where you keep getting exposed for your lack of intellectual honesty.

Another stupendous statement with no intellectual worth. Do you know what a lizard is? "Lizards are a widespread group of squamatereptiles, with over 6,000 species,[1] ranging across all continents except Antarctica, as well as most oceanic island chains. The group is paraphyletic as it excludes the snakes which are also squamates." The Italian lizard is a lizard in the same way that humans are hominids. It's a grouping of similar species but the grouping isn't one species as a whole. Like it clearly states, the grouping includes 6,000 difference species. Definition of species, "a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens."

You've asked for evidence to show 'macro' evolution in 'real time' and I have. Accept the facts saxib.

Then you continue this parade of intellectual dishonesty by referring me to an old bee. The problem with this is that I've refuted this above. A new species of lizard were born in just a matter of thirty years.

You asked for fossil evidence and I gave you fossil evidence. You demand I show you evidence of speciation and provided evidence of speciation.

It's funny how you're calling this a 'fraud' after you've been shown to be wrong and you literally have nothing credible to come back with.

Saxib, accept the karbaash and just live the r st of your life.

You don't like the BEE that is hundred million years Old huh and is Still a bee?. But you would jump to that if it looked different or it showed speciation process, sort of transitional fossil for today's bee.

Sadly, this Bee event, and many others prove how fraudulent the theory of Evolution is. Simply put, every animal was and will remain to be what it originally looked like.

Nothing changes into something new. And all animals are by design. You guys create tons of bullshit to claim otherwise. Tough luck brah.

Last edited:
You've clearly mischaracterised my point by being half right. To put it simply, the qibla is not possible on a spherical earth but rather it is if you look at it from the perspective of a spherical one. You must also consider the fact that in a spherical earth, both East and West Point towards the qibla (for example North America). Qibla is only possible if the world was flat. Which it of course isn't.

I perfectly agree with you, hence I don't believe in the ball earth, you are absolutely right, but like I said, you provided the gravity bending ammo for the few brothers whom believe in the ball earth could use as ammo against you regarding your Qiblah argument just as you did against them, that's what I was pointing out in the post.

And btw I don't know why you keep saying 'spherical' earth, according to your own theory it's not spherical but oblate spheroid flattened at the poles, these are entirely different shapes, a spherical and a spheroid are not the same shapes, but regardless the argument is the same.

Figure-4-Geometry-of-spherical-and-spheroidal-representations-of-the-Earth.png

The last one is the oblate spheroid flattened at the poles, the second spheroid, the first spherical. At least use the correct terminology.

Figure-6-Examples-of-prolate-spherical-and-oblate-spheroids-with-respective-aspect.png

@Kaleel

Please let us know when the science section comes up

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What does your theory say about the ancestor of the apes? Do you have a creature in mind that is the Origin of the first Ape? Four legged animal? three legged? Guess it had to gradually lose one leg at a time to get closer to the super cool humans. It is all fancy. I watched the 4 minute video where he concluded God is not deceptive to fool us by fusing two chromosomes together to create humans. Therefore, we should accept Apes were our ancestor.

He is your average fraud trying hard to pin humans to Apes.

Don't just move on from the original points. Are you accepting the scientific evidence? It's funny, you moved from claiming there is no evidence to just now claiming it's fancy and the scientists are frauds.
:pachah1:

The origin of the early primates can be found. I have literally provided sources and quoted the important bits for you. Science is a process for discovering the truth and I have made claims and provided evidence for them. You have continually lied and I have continually corrected you.

As for the point about the scientist, he's point was that he doesn't agree with the evangelical claims that god is putting all this evidence on earth to rest our faith in his religion. They're claiming that all these fossils and DNA evidence are all literally deceptions put on earth by god to deceive humans as a way of testing them. The scientist is clearly rejecting that nonsensical statement. Nonetheless, I have proven being a doubt that you are wrong on this one as well.

As for your original point, I won't bother quoting things that you may not even read so I'll just post the source as a whole. Read it or don't.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/earlyprimates/early_2.htm

You don't like the BEE that is hundred million years Old huh and is Still a bee?. But you would jump to that if it looked different or it showed speciation process, sort of transitional fossil for today's bee.

Sadly, this Bee event, and many others prove how fraudulent the theory of Evolution is. Simply put, every animal was and will remain to be what it originally looked like.

Nothing changes into something new. And all animals are by design, variations within them are due to their genetics. DNA is nothing more than a code program that can be changed by the one who designed when he wishes it and how he wishes it. It is that simple.

You guys create tons of bullshit to claim otherwise. Tough luck brah.

I have no issue with actual science but what you're doing is literally pseudoscience that I don't even think you're trying to pretend anymore. I have proven you wrong and instead of facing the facts that you demanded, you choose to ignore my points and claim nonsense.

How could that be if I literally just showed you actual evidence of an entire new species of lizard coming into existence within the short span of 30 years. The lizard rapidly evolved after being introduced to an entirely new environment. You've refused to address this on its actual merits.

Also, you're still not addressing the point I've made. Bees are not species but rather a collection of different species like in apes, lizards, cats and so on. There's literally tons of evidence to account for their evolution as well.

Nothing changes into something new. And all animals are by design, variations within them are due to their genetics. DNA is nothing more than a code program that can be changed by the one who designed when he wishes it and how he wishes it. It is that simple.

You guys create tons of bullshit to claim otherwise. Tough luck brah.

You're assigning something completely different to evolution. Evolution only accounts for the origin of species and not the origin of life. That's something that you would have known if you've studied it thoroughly.

Loooool as I've provided evidence for my position, could you provide evidence that god is the one who tweaks DNA when he wishes? Good luck with that mate.

Loool the desperation you feel to dismiss this damning evidence is literally fascinating to read. You tried to be assertive with your claims but now you've just be karbaashed and proven to be nothing more than a pseudoscience advocate with no actual arguments to present against evolution.

You need to wrap this up, this had gone on for far too long saxib.

Don't just move on from the original points. Are you accepting the scientific evidence? It's funny, you moved from claiming there is no evidence to just now claiming it's fancy and the scientists are frauds.
:pachah1:

The origin of the early primates can be found. I have literally provided sources and quoted the important bits for you. Science is a process for discovering the truth and I have made claims and provided evidence for them. You have continually lied and I have continually corrected you.

As for the point about the scientist, he's point was that he doesn't agree with the evangelical claims that god is putting all this evidence on earth to rest our faith in his religion. They're claiming that all these fossils and DNA evidence are all literally deceptions put on earth by god to deceive humans as a way of testing them. The scientist is clearly rejecting that nonsensical statement. Nonetheless, I have proven being a doubt that you are wrong on this one as well.

As for your original point, I won't bother quoting things that you may not even read so I'll just post the source as a whole. Read it or don't.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/earlyprimates/early_2.htm

I have no issue with actual science but what you're doing is literally pseudoscience that I don't even think you're trying to pretend anymore. I have proven you wrong and instead of facing the facts that you demanded, you choose to ignore my points and claim nonsense.

How could that be if I literally just showed you actual evidence of an entire new species of lizard coming into existence within the short span of 30 years. The lizard rapidly evolved after being introduced to an entirely new environment. You've refused to address this on its actual merits.

Also, you're still not addressing the point I've made. Bees are not species but rather a collection of different species like in apes, lizards, cats and so on. There's literally tons of evidence to account for their evolution as well.

You're assigning something completely different to evolution. Evolution only accounts for the origin of species and not the origin of life. That's something that you would have known if you've studied it thoroughly.

Loooool as I've provided evidence for my position, could you provide evidence that god is the one who tweaks DNA when he wishes? Good luck with that mate.

Loool the desperation you feel to dismiss this damning evidence is literally fascinating to read. You tried to be assertive with your claims but now you've just be karbaashed and proven to be nothing more than a pseudoscience advocate with no actual arguments to present against evolution.

You need to wrap this up, this had gone on for far too long saxib.

Right, let us wrap the bs up and move on(doing you a favor since you can't or don't want to say what is the ape ancestor). You haven't posted evidence but what your group thinks happened. Cute little presentations full of ugly beasts who somehow are related to humans. I liked the tree part. Ape fetish in grand scale.

Zank You Fery Much about nothing.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Right, let us wrap the bs up and move on(doing you a favor since you can't or don't want to say what is the ape ancestor). You haven't posted evidence but what your group thinks happened. Cute little presentations full of ugly beasts who somehow are related to humans. I liked the tree part. Ape fetish in grand scale.

Zank You Fery Much about nothing.

:mjlol::pachah1:

You're not interested in evidence, you're only interested on what will conform with your fairy tales.

:lolbron: Take the L saxib.
:camby:

:mjlol::pachah1:

You're not interested in evidence, you're only interested on what will conform with your fairy tales.

:lolbron: Take the L saxib.
:camby:

Bro, I swear I clicked on the primate evidence link you posted. I am fast reader and it didn't take more than few seconds to get through the first paragraph. Then I stopped. Cause first paragraph is all I needed to read to know how the rest of the article will go. Long time scale process changes that produced certain animals etc. Mesozoic Era estimated to be 65.5 millions years ago primates were evolving it said. Postulation at its best?

Then I remembered how an insect older than that still remained the same insect. You would say insects are in a different classification than primates as an argument. True and fine. But where is the hard evidence someone can point to that says: This animal evolved into this and here is the transitional fossil showing exactly half old(ancestor) and half new animal? I recall you posting a video for macro evolution. Or one of your atheist friends did. The purported evidence was the Whale and Hippo. The whale shows what looks like the original legs it used to walk on but lost two of them and rendered the other two midgets, useless and hanging protrusions on its body with no known function. And the breathing/child rearing mechanisms of the whale. To me, this clearly shows the pattern, instead of scientific explanation and evidence people can touch and see demonstrated in a lab, you go find an animal and look for a finger on it, then look at another animal to find another finger that looks similar, or slightly modified and pair the two as cousins. Then present that as descent with modification. In between these two animals, a whole millions of years have passed and with no record of transitional fossil. You keep harping on about having a fossil, but where is it? Pick any two animal related and show us a picture of transitional animal that shows half and half.

When that fossil record fails,

Then comes your DNA deceptive method of pointing at it as proof of ancestry and divergence. You name the coding similarities between creatures as proof of one ancestry. In reality, to me at least, DNA is akin to a computer program that has structure and form. It gives each animal its own unique characteristic. The programmer(God) can add to it or cut from it to get a different end result he wanted. DNA is coding. All animals and insects etc have this coding. This is how they get their unique characteristics individual to each one of them. It is actually easier to accept then that all these animals draw from a master DNA code that was intentionally varied to give each animal, and insect, or whatever that lives their unique character by an intelligent design. But that isn't your argument.

Anyways, dude, you can have the intelligence you want if this is intelligent theory. I am cool with being dumb.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bro, I swear I clicked on the primate evidence link you posted. I am fast reader and it didn't take more than few seconds to get through the first paragraph. Then I stopped. Cause first paragraph is all I needed to read to know how the rest of the article will go. Long time scale process changes that produced certain animals etc. Mesozoic Era estimated to be 65.5 millions years ago primates were evolving it said. Postulation at its best?

Then I remembered how an insect older than that still remained the same insect. You would say insects are in a different classification than primates as an argument. True and fine. But where is the hard evidence someone can point to that says: This animal evolved into this and here is the transitional fossil showing exactly half old(ancestor) and half new animal? I recall you posting a video for macro evolution. Or one of your atheist friends did. The purported evidence was the Whale and Hippo. The whale shows what looks like the original legs it used to walk on but lost two of them and rendered the other two midgets, useless and hanging protrusions on its body with no known function. And the breathing/child rearing mechanisms of the whale. To me, this clearly shows the pattern, instead of scientific explanation and evidence people can touch and see demonstrated in a lab, you go find an animal and look for a finger on it, then look at another animal to find another finger that looks similar, or slightly modified and pair the two as cousins. Then present that as descent with modification. In between these two animals, a whole millions of years have passed and with no record of transitional fossil. You keep harping on about having a fossil, but where is it? Pick any two animal related and show us a picture of transitional animal that shows half and half.

When that fossil record fails,

Then comes the DNA deceptive method of pointing at it as proof of ancestry and divergence. You name the coding similarities between creatures as proof of one ancestry. In reality, to me at least, DNA is akin to a computer program that has structure and form. It gives each animal its own unique characteristic. The programmer(God) can add to it or cut from it to get a different end result he wanted. DNA is coding. All animals and insects etc have this coding. It is actually easier to accept then that all these animals have master DNA code that was intentionally varied to give each animal, and insect, or whatever that lives their unique character by an intelligent design. But that isn't your argument.

Anyways, dude, you can have the intelligence you want if this is intelligent theory. I am cool with being dumb.

How you demanding evidence from me when you literally rejected all the evidence I provided, the fossil, the DNA and the observational evidence I've provided?!
:faysalwtf:

The hypocrisy within your statement is beyond anything one could imagine. You have an issue with the timescales of evolution without providing any logical reasoning against it. This is not speculation any more than a detective is when he arrives at the scene of the crime. A detective must observe all the evidence they're given knowing full well that the crime has occurred long before they're arrived. By your logic, we should say f*ck it. You must see the crime to actually know who did it.
:ileycry:

How you demanding evidence from me when you literally rejected all the evidence I provided, the fossil, the DNA and the observational evidence I've provided?!
:faysalwtf:

The hypocrisy within your statement is beyond anything one could imagine. You have an issue with the timescales of evolution without providing any logical reasoning against it. This is not speculation any more than a detective is when he arrives at the scene of the crime. A detective must observe all the evidence they're given knowing full well that the crime has occurred long before they're arrived. By your logic, we should say f*ck it. You must see the crime to actually know who did it.
:ileycry:

I watched all the videos you posted and read what you quoted from links and your arguments. The only material I skipped after the one paragraph is the primate origins. Last video talked about size differences in human skulls and brains over time, stone equipment that were allegedly developed in different time scale as a proof of human brain development . Thanks for the laughs.

Within my own family, our skulls and faces are different in size and non of us is a caveman

Stone arrows and knives don't even deserve to be addressed. I see atheists obsessed with god and would tell you anything to persuade you against Faith in a creator. Very superstitious-like people saxib. You just don't see yourself as such unfortunately.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I watched all the videos you posted and read what you quoted from links and your arguments. The only material I skipped after the one paragraph is the primate origins. Last video talked about size differences in human skulls and brains over time, stone equipment that were allegedly developed in different time scale as a proof of human brain development . Thanks for the laughs.

Within my own family, our skulls are different and non of us is a caveman

Stone arrows and knives don't even deserve to be addressed.

Yo just take the Karbaash, the fact that you exposed yourself as indifferent to the evidence is absolutely clear. I mean, you're honestly one of those lot who claims that the Quran comes first and then the evidence must conform to it.

Just leave it at that.

IMG_0825.JPG

Yo just take the Karbaash, the fact that you exposed yourself as indifferent to the evidence is absolutely clear. I mean, you're honestly one of those lot who claims that the Quran comes first and then the evidence must conform to it.

Just leave it at that.

View attachment 14739

I actually don't see the Quran as intended to teach science, and I don't compare Science to Quran to either validate or invalidate a finding in science. Your problem is what you argue for is not a science but pseudo science intended and built on purpose to fight against creator. You have a religion and Dogma honestly.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I actually don't see the Quran as intended to teach science, and I don't compare Science to Quran to either validate or invalidate a finding in science. Your problem is what you argue for is not a science but pseudo science intended and built on purpose to fight against creator. You have a religion and Dogma honestly.

So I'm guessing over 97% of the scientific community are nothing more than pseudoscientists and we shouldn't trust them...
:ayaanswag:

So I'm guessing over 97% of the scientific community are nothing more than pseudoscientists and we shouldn't trust them...
:ayaanswag:

I don't know who you mean a scientist. It depends on what you consider science. Mention specific degree or branch of science for someone. I will have an opinion. People do study subjects of interest to them while they either believe in God or don't to begin with. Their titles later on due to what they studied and how advanced their degree is means nothing particular other than they are expert in their narrow field.

As I said, I work with plenty of them and walk in hallways filled with posters of research accomplished in technology, biochemistry, medical technology, rocketry etc. These people are good at what they do but don't have a clue about many things associated with life. What they think of God does not carry weight with me.

And certainly their education does not grant them special license to be the judge and jury of religion. Most of them are empty folks who lack wisdom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.