Do you ever regret telling certain things to people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't tell people everything, i just tell them bits and parts. If i tell a close friend something valuable most of the time i also know something about them that they don't want people to know. So there is a mutual understanding to keep each others secret safe.

So many times I've seen how people talk about those they are close with the moment they leave or when they are not there and it has made me very careful. I have once confided in someone knowing it was a bad idea. It was something that no one else knew, so I felt I just had to share it with someone. I've gotten over that need since and I feel comfortable keeping things to myself.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Sometimes there are things I wouldn’t want my parents to know, but it’s sweet that you have a connection like that with them

Me and my dad were always very good friends so there is nothing to hide since im not a criminal/drug addict lol:nvjpqts: Really it depends, i wouldnt tell my dad anything if he was a weirdo and there are things i dont tell my mother hhhhh but dad is my nigga:dzmxmmb:

Me and my dad were always very good friends so there is nothing to hide since im not a criminal/drug addict lol:nvjpqts: Really it depends, i wouldnt tell my dad anything if he was a weirdo and there are things i dont tell my mother hhhhh but dad is my nigga:dzmxmmb:
That’s lovely :icon e biggrin: Yeah it’s great when they’re like that. I’m comfortable talking to my mom and can tell her a lot. She’s been wanting me to talk to her like that since I was little (like not being afraid to speak to her), and I love that.

Plenty of times. Ppl can tell what I think or how I feel by just looking at me, and I freely tell ppl things bc that's how I am, but some things you ought to keep to yourself. I think it's healthy to at least have one person you can confide in.

Ppl will also volunteer all kinds of shit, which can get interesting.
lmfao you probably have one of those faces that is inviting to tell all your deepest secrets to. :dead::dead:. What power,

Status
Not open for further replies.