Do you believe Prophet Muhammed flew to heaven on a horse?

Do you believe Prophet Muhammed flew to heaven on a horse?

• Yes I do beleive it

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No I do not believe it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe he did maybe he didn't

• I am not sure

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
The prophet flew from Mecca to Al Aqsa mosque and lead prayer then he flew to heaven and spoke to god according to quran and hadith it all happened during one night on a white horse. The horse Buraq was delivered personally to Muhammed pbuh by Gabriel.

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
:dwill: why so emotional, I asked a question because @gilic mech doesn't believe it and @Orgnzm is having doubts about his faith instead of using your time to save them to not leave Islam you focus on my simple question.........

gilic mech

Satan worshipper
You can't give credence to burqar and vilify peagsis . If one exists then the other exists . and I see no evidence for both at least the Europeans call it mythology and muslims know it as fact .

:dwill: why so emotional, I asked a question because @gilic mech doesn't believe it and @Orgnzm is having doubts about his faith instead of using your time to save them to not leave Islam you focus on my simple question.........

Whether other people believe it or not, is not a relevent question. How would this survey prove gilic mech wrong? My entire thread was about reasons to believe in Islam, proof-positive, evidence, not - Do you believe in Islam. You are an easily confused person.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If Allah says it so in the Quran so it is. We as Muslims can't have an opinion cause to be a Muslim means one must surrender & submit his will to the will of Allah.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Yes, no, maybe, I don't know
Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now, and you're not so big

Life is unfair

Al-Buraq (Arabic: البُراق‎) literally means. “lightening” is a steed, described as a creature from the heavens which transported the prophets in Islam. The most commonly told story is how in the 7th century, Al-Buraq carried the Muhammad ibn Abdullah saws from Mecca to Jerusalem and back during the night " Isra and Mi’raj or Isra, of the Qur’an.

Formerly, people objected: ‘where did such a creature appear, which took the Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) from one part of the world to the other and through the spheres of the Heavens in one single night?’ Today, we see man-made rockets and missiles traveling miles in minutes. When man, who is a creature of Allah can create such fast traveling machines, then why cannot Allah, the Creator of mankind create a beast, which could travel millions of miles.

We only know about such things as much as Allah chooses to reveal to us, the rest is with Him alone. We stay away from any depictions and imagery of the creature because there is not enough textual evidence to base it on; as well as depictions in Islam themselves are unlawful.

SubhanAllahi wabihamdihi. SubhanAllahi adheem.

Formerly, people objected: ‘where did such a creature appear, which took the Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) from one part of the world to the other and through the spheres of the Heavens in one single night?’ Today, we see man-made rockets and missiles traveling miles in minutes. When man, who is a creature of Allah can create such fast traveling machines, then why cannot Allah, the Creator of mankind create a beast, which could travel millions of miles.

We only know about such things as much as Allah chooses to reveal to us, the rest is with Him alone. We stay away from any depictions and imagery of the creature because there is not enough textual evidence to base it on; as well as depictions in Islam themselves are unlawful.

SubhanAllahi wabihamdihi. SubhanAllahi adheem.

those are facts. the part following that isnt. lets stop beating around the bush here. you either believe his explanation for his adventure or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending