Do you agree with my TOP 3 hottest woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lighterskin/mixed AA females are most of the time fine you should see the ones in Texas and i aint even a male.
Moroccan/Algerian females are overrated most look white or levant very plain but they do have good bodies
Latino girls beat everyone on the list when it comes to looks especially puerto rican and dominican chicks

Last edited:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Talk about being triggered as hell to the point where you need to go on this triggered filled rant only because what i said about most somali woman having either small breast or no shaped ass really got to you! There a reason why you will never find a somali woman near a beach. Why do you have to this turn this thread and make it all about your insecurities?
We are muslim and you cant compare somali women ti faithless kufar who have their god as their desires.

How dare you say that. Naclatullahi calal kaafiriin.

We are muslim and you cant compare somali women ti faithless kufar who have their god as their desires.

How dare you say that. Naclatullahi calal kaafiriin.

I think threads like these are somehow made to trigger the muslim somali woman. Listen as a muslim somali female we don't need to be on anyone's 'top' list, let alone any abdi or farax that doesn't appreciate our beauty, intelligence and dignity.

Anyways, coming back to the question of this thread. I don't think you can ever create a list that everyone will agree with. I certaintly don't. You have baddies and not-so-much-baddies in every race. Add money into the picture and any girl can go from a 0 to a 10. Besides, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

On a side note, good luck with cuffing a women from your list.

Fels

#trollhunter
Thats where the anger stems is the fact that somali girls didnt even make my personal top 3 list at all...they literary had to invade this chick with a list of their insecurity . Its funny to witness.
I personal don't care get your madow women sxb

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Small dicks? Is this a new one? I can't even keep track of all the insults xalimos are coming up with these days it would seem.

@xalimathe6 is trolling. Somali men are in the same catagory with sub-Saharan Africans according to the condom factories that makes for Somalia.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Obviously she's trolling. But i would expect insults to based in some truth, otherwise it's lazy.

Most insults Xalimos say about Somali men is all made up and false. It's all slander so they can trigger us. :icon lol:

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I beg to differ. My top 3 are:

1. Albanian

2. Lebanese

3. Persian

Honorary mentions: Kurdish and Turkish.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Most things Xalimos say about Somali men is all made up and false. It's all slander so they can trigger us. :icon lol:

Some of it can at least be argued. Most Somali men are skinny, and not many are rich in the west. She of course exaggerates though, it's a poor attempt at triggering. No doubt coming from her own insecurities.

The guys go in on xalimos too often on this site, no wonder she's hurt. I remember her being a lot more nice about faraxs when she first joined this site. :icon lol:

What somali girl have you ever seen that looks like this? Somali girls avoid wearing bikinis or anything that shows off the love handles for a reason .
:russ::pachah1::pachah1:

wallahi that's true

90% somali girls girl don't have body

i have seen slim somali girls with fat ass. mashallah may allah bless and make them the mothers of the supreme somali class. :duckr:

Not if you have feminine faces/features like Somali men.
:mybusiness:
give me any example of feminine Somali man face??
a picture

is this masculine ?? or just ugly?
3230701141_8c774d931a.jpg

Can I ask somali boys something so when somali girls wear hijab/jilbab and covered they were ugly before so now they dress less modest and get called the prettiest girls in the world.
Yet when they were modest you call somali girls ugly when they undress and are finally displaying their beauty you call them beautiful but now they're s and s.
And you wonder why xalimos talk shit about faraxs.:bell:
undress ??:cosbyhmm:

i have never seen a somali girl in a bikini

i bet they look ugly in bikni

it's why they stick to tight clothing

Look at you completely shook and emotional! The somali genes suck both ways for us men and woman ill admit but only one of us is crying about it. I bet you are the somali girl type that sits in shisha spots and rarely gets approached. No pretty girls spends her time on forums. I feel for you!
defo no pretty girl is on a forum.

it's a ugly girl thing to be on a forum like nerds

fyi i have nothing against female nerds i would love to marry a nerd,
smart women are golden wallahi. ur kids will grow up smart

none of what you said is based in any facts since most of those named women probably have never heard, seen or spoke to a somali guy (and if they have seen or heard its barkhad ali or about somali pirates), and what you said could also be said the same for somali women.
yep they have not seen somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.