Do u ever feel like somali niggas are mad annoying when they hoop

Niggas are loud skinny asf and slow they not even explosive when they hoop..this is what pisses me off ..they smoke weed and come to hoop high asf I feel like @HanadR6 is one of them annoying ones that u feel like knockin him out along with @MSGA and they call foul everytime bcz they fragile and slow so the only option they have is call as much as foul to make up for their slow pace and toothpick genetics. I almost went to jail today by fucki this nigga up FUCKK

Niggas are loud skinny asf and slow they not even explosive when they hoop..this is what pisses me off ..they smoke weed and come to hoop high asf I feel like @HanadR6 is one of them annoying ones that u feel like knockin him out along with @MSGA and they call foul everytime bcz they fragile and slow so the only option they have is call as much as foul to make up for their slow pace and toothpick genetics. I almost went to jail today by fucki this nigga up FUCKK
Chicken tikka is so nice I swear:banderas:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I wanna say hop off my díck but then i remembered that you are a :gucciwhat:

I wanna say hop off my díck but then i remembered that you are a :gucciwhat:

I shouldn't even have mentioned u wlhi u are one unathletic mf aren't u!.. u ever played any sport? oh that's right u always in the basement with Walmart shorts typing putland this putland that garaca tahay wass fam

I shouldn't even have mentioned u wlhi u are one unathletic mf aren't u!.. u ever played any sport? oh that's right u always in the basement with Walmart shorts typing putland this putland that garaca tahay wass fam
main-qimg-8d2db010df596f145e82ee98edda0070

Get out of here you fraud:mahubowtf:

You still have the audacity to come here after you were exposed?:heh: