Do Somali men treat reverts better?

Today I saw a Somali man with his revert wife. He seemed so extremely happy and protective of her and holding her. It was a sight I have never seen a Somali man do. I thought this was a stereotype but It seems to be true.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Go Fish Club GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Yes and I’ve seen Somali men look extremely happy and protective over their Somali wives? So what are you getting at here? That’s he’s only like that because she’s a revert? A man in love is going to be like that regardless of where he is from or where his wife is from.

tbh i think its because those revert women know how to pick a spouse. too many young somali women choose a husband like non muslim women choose a bf. they fall for the shukansi game, and want the guy who is charming charismatic, witty but that doesn't tell you anything about his character.

If he married out there’s a higher chance of being a love marriage rather than an obligation marriage (gotsa marry a xalimo eventually *sigh*).

Because the point is that she offers something more than any xalimo he’s capable of getting, there’s also little incentive to duty marriage ajnabi because your kids will be mixed and culture clash etc if you want a convenient last min marriage som women are a no brainer

tbh i think its because those revert women know how to pick a spouse. too many young somali women choose a husband like non muslim women choose a bf. they fall for the shukansi game, and want the guy who is charming charismatic, witty but that doesn't tell you anything about his character.

Not only young Somali women but older ones too. Women are attracted to the spark they get from these kinds of men. It's clear our Somali women are more susceptible to the spark since they get divorced more. It disgusts me that Somali mothers with children in their 30s were even requiring this spark and married bad guys just for the spark. These are the ones giving no good advice to their daughters on how to get a good man. Look at this. A woman who was waiting for her haram boyfriend to no longer be involved in crime and made her current good boy husband wait 1 year and she wanted to do it as per the diin with him. She complains to her friend that she feels no spark like with her haram bf but has no other complaints of her perfect husband.

Not only young Somali women but older ones too. Women are attracted to the spark they get from these kinds of men. It's clear our Somali women are more susceptible to the spark since they get divorced more. It disgusts me that Somali mothers with children in their 30s were even requiring this spark and married bad guys just for the spark. These are the ones giving no good advice to their daughters on how to get a good man. Look at this. A woman who was waiting for her haram boyfriend to no longer be involved in crime and made her current good boy husband wait 1 year and she wanted to do it as per the diin with him. She complains to her friend that she feels no spark like with her haram bf but has no other complaints of her perfect husband.

Man that post is something. I'd lose my mind if I was him. What a depraved woman she is.

Man that post is something. I'd lose my mind if I was him. What a depraved woman she is.

It gets worse. I have a feeling they're Somali. She said she was relieved someone from the community is doing well for themselves and not involved in crime which is a boring untrue line Somali women always say

If he married out there’s a higher chance of being a love marriage rather than an obligation marriage (gotsa marry a xalimo eventually *sigh*).

Because the point is that she offers something more than any xalimo he’s capable of getting, there’s also little incentive to duty marriage ajnabi because your kids will be mixed and culture clash etc if you want a convenient last min marriage som women are a no brainer
Let’s be clear here bro, xalimos are capable of being loving, nurturing wives. They are not unloveable. Faraxs and Xalimos just have bad upbringings in unloving homes and need to have the courage to heal. I have no doubt xalimos are more than capable of being the best possible wives. They cannot be seconded to Ajnabi reverts. May Allah bless our sisters and keep them on the right path amen

A farax compromises a lot when he marries an ajnabi women. He forfeits the racial homogeny of his own progeny which is arguable the ultimate compromise any ethnic man can make. Furthermore, choosing to commit through marriage to a non-ethnic woman speaks volumes of a man’s lack of racial and communal loyalty. Men are judged, and rightly so, on not only the quality of a woman that they choose to marry but also her ethnic background. As a black man marrying a white women is like trying to compete with the white man. You can never win trying to compete with another race within their own culture. You can only win by embracing your own cultural uniqueness and furthering in that. Same goes for xalimos who straighten their hair, put on weave and dress like modern western women. They cannot beat white women in their own game. It’s only when xalimos embrace their natural curls, their natural curves, features, their cultural dress that they all of a sudden become so uniquely attractive.

In concluding, no woman on earth is an ‘easy’ wife. No woman will be without buuq iyo qaaylo. You will get that no matter what race of people you marry into. It’s just a matter of choosing what race of person will you accept and tolerate that from. If you will tolerate buuq iyo qaaylo from an ajnabi in spite of xalimos then I’m sorry but that makes you an laangaab and a self-hating fool.
Be proud of where you are from. Love your sisters. Be their rock. Honour them and be kind to them. Do not compromise on a blood line that took many millennias’ of homogenous love to purify, to temporary emotionalism.

We love our Somali sisters. They are the only women we ever want to be married to. Whatever tone of brown they are. Whatever shape/size they are. That’s Somalinimo and that’s the Somali love we will pass onto our children and grandchildren.

Let’s be clear here bro, xalimos are capable of being loving, nurturing wives. They are not unloveable. Faraxs and Xalimos just have bad upbringings in unloving homes and need to have the courage to heal. I have no doubt xalimos are more than capable of being the best possible wives. They cannot be seconded to Ajnabi reverts. May Allah bless our sisters and keep them on the right path amen

A farax compromises a lot when he marries an ajnabi women. He forfeits the racial homogeny of his own progeny which is arguable the ultimate compromise any ethnic man can make. Furthermore, choosing to commit through marriage to a non-ethnic woman speaks volumes of a man’s lack of racial and communal loyalty. Men are judged, and rightly so, on not only the quality of a woman that they choose to marry but also her ethnic background. As a black man marrying a white women is like trying to compete with the white man. You can never win trying to compete with another race within their own culture. You can only win by embracing your own cultural uniqueness and furthering in that. Same goes for xalimos who straighten their hair, put on weave and dress like modern western women. They cannot beat white women in their own game. It’s only when xalimos embrace their natural curls, their natural curves, features, their cultural dress that they all of a sudden become so uniquely attractive.

In concluding, no woman on earth is an ‘easy’ wife. No woman will be without buuq iyo qaaylo. You will get that no matter what race of people you marry into. It’s just a matter of choosing what race of person will you accept and tolerate that from. If you will tolerate buuq iyo qaaylo from an ajnabi in spite of xalimos then I’m sorry but that makes you an laangaab and a self-hating fool.
Be proud of where you are from. Love your sisters. Be their rock. Honour them and be kind to them. Do not compromise on a blood line that took many millennias’ of homogenous love to purify, to temporary emotionalism.

We love our Somali sisters. They are the only women we ever want to be married to. Whatever tone of brown they are. Whatever shape/size they are. That’s Somalinimo and that’s the Somali love we will pass onto our children and grandchildren.
The heck did I just read. You sound like one of those people that call others race traitors for marrying out. Such a toxic mentality.

It gets worse. I have a feeling they're Somali. She said she was relieved someone from the community is doing well for themselves and not involved in crime which is a boring untrue line Somali women always say

How is she telling him to man up and fix his flaw? Sounds like gaslighting.

This is the obligation marriage mindset I’m talking about. I MUST MARRY A XALIMO THEY’RE PERFECT AND PURE SOMALINIMO FOREVER it sounds like you’re lying to yourself tbh.