Djibouti ambassador walks away when asked about the attack in Saylac

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Canuck is not even from Zaylac. She's pro Somalia which never existed when Zaylac was established. She's angry @ethan bradberry said which tribe are from there because she wants to claim it for "Somalia".

Zaylac was capital of Adal and North Somalia was called land of zaylac at one time. The Somalis were known by zaylac people in Islamic world. The city belongs to every Somali.

I highly diught Djibouti will annex somaliland. Even if they did I wouldn't mind, since if we unite with Djibouti we will be a recognised country :hemad:

Try to do something like and dhulo tribe itself is good enough to put Djibouti and you in your place. Djibouti was defeated by women army.

Try to do something like and dhulo tribe itself is good enough to put Djibouti and you in your place. Djibouti was defeated by women army.
Djibouti ha noolaato
IMG_4153.PNG

@Canuck Ethiopia will becomes Africa's Manufacturing Hub are you jealous?
Why are you proud to be used as cheap labor?

Those billion dollar manufacturing zones are 100% chinese owned. each shop floor/factory is 100% chinese managed. They rent the facility as sweatshops to chinese manufactures in mainland china, who want to outsource labor to a country with no minimum wage laws. Each industrial zone even has the power to issue visa without having to go into dirty Addis Ababa. Talk about loss of sovereign power.

100% of the profits are repatriated back to china.

I can understand if those manufacting industries were actually habashi owned.

Don't brag about being sweatshop canon fodder. Pipe down.

If Djibouti really was capable of annexing saylac they would've already
Done it....

Not happening, they wouldn't risk a
War with somaliland!

:siilaanyosmile: I shall keep a close eye
On this situation

Guelleh has been sick for a very long time.

There's panic in Djibouti because there's no clear succession.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...lth-scare-for-president,108249070-ART?CXT=PUB

The fight is between anfar and issa.

It COULD potentially be cadaanka, trying to turn Djibouti agains SL and FGS. During ramadan no less.

When the afar takes over Djibouti, their first decision will be sending Issa (Somalis) to Ethiopia like in 1977. You know that French did that send Issa to Ethiopia and brought afar from Ethiopia to rig the referendum. These dumb Somalis don't get it.

waraabe

Your superior
canuck is a munaafiqad like her clan darod who are famous for instigating against Somalis.

if saylac is taken by Djibouti its fine because the people of saylac and the people of Djibouti are of the same blood.

She wants brothers to fight while she gets welfare in Canada

When the afar takes over Djibouti, their first decision will be sending Issa (Somalis) to Ethiopia like in 1977. You know that French did that send Issa to Ethiopia and brought afar from Ethiopia to rig the referendum. These dumb Somalis don't get it.
You really think the afar are going to kick out issa? :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending