Division within Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

I'll provide you with links consisting of Islamic states within Ethiopia. Whos people just like the Somalis have suffered in the hands of the Habash ruling class.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oromia_Region
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Region
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afar_Region
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurage_Zone

Islam is the common religion shared by all these people mentioned. Just like Somalis, the states provided above suffer from endless segregation and genocidal epidemics which are carried out by none Cushites in the Horn. (Habasha)
Somalia should focus on building its nation, all in the process while conducting interviews with leaders of these states.
Ethiopia wishes to divide a group of people, who share everything in common. Yet seem to forget how divided they are, we can also play the card if division is the new trend.
Our cause will heard all across the globe.

Arm these states. Provide them with training. And invest in them.
This can become the greatest revolution not only in the Horn, but perhaps Africa as a whole.
This would mean, Oromia becoming its own nation.
Harar and any other Somali territories should be annexed into Somalia. We should also annex up to 500 miles within Oromia, simply for bringing freedom into their shores.
Afar and the Ogaden should also be annexed into Somalia.
The Afar state may choose to join Djibouti, but this would mean Djibouti Somalis becoming a minority in their own nation.
Therefore allowing the Afar region into Somalia or Oromia is probably the best fit in this equation. Another option would mean Djibouti joining Somalia.
Siad Barre was brave, but he lacked in understanding how wars are fought in the modern era. Attacking one nation will only bring chaos. You gotta be a shadow, to gain what you seek.
Arming gorilla groups, and wishing peace on them, is the only way to form unity.
Kenya will simply hand the NFD. They are not relevant.
A Bantu understands war with Somalis mean death.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shamis

Not with Somalia guiding it all, each nation their own destiny - and where will we get the money any way? The world already stole our fish, which would have paid for our infrastructure - how will we arm Ogaden when we're minus 5bn?

S

SOMACOON

Not with Somalia guiding it all, each nation their own destiny - and where will we get the money any way? The world already stole our fish, which would have paid for our infrastructure - how will we arm Ogaden when we're minus 5bn?
Somalia is the last nation in the Horn that can ever run out of resources. Hence why the entire world including Ethiopia and Kenya are in search of a cut.
From Arabia to the West, they want to see the chaos continue, so they can rob us blind. Take a look at the Congo.
The Ethiopians are being used, but understand in the long run that it will benefit their country.
Oil alone can turn us into the next Dubai.
We export more livestock than Kenya and Ethiopia combined.
We've got the Jubba river in Jubaland which can be used to grow crops just as Barre did. We need leaders, not followers.
Gibre telling people what to do in Muqdisho.
N. Kay eating bariis iyo moos in Muqdisho.
Kenyati hutus raping Somali women in Somalia.
We need a government and that we don't have.

S

Shamis

Allah bring us that oil - Allah bring us that oil - and Allah make sure its at the right price.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The problem with this is so called groups is these people all have low iq i remember back in the early 90s when Ethiopia government was about to collapse the handicap omar jess had a large ogaden militia who were mainly from Ethiopia when the tigrey guys where running to capture the Ethiopian capital this dumbass turn his gun on his own clan and became a hawiye hoe if that wasn't enough this dumbass attacks kismayo
in the end habash captured and forced his people in to occupation that still exist today he and hawiye got there ass kicked in kismayo.
Worst dumbass ever :draketf:

Oromos are useless also amxaro will be the only ones who will take down another habash:damsel:

S

SOMACOON

Oromos want out! Let's arm them. After arming ourseleves f
Allah bring us that oil - Allah bring us that oil - and Allah make sure its at the right price.
We need it now more than ever.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Thread full of delusion. The failed state will never recover.

Lol @ Kenya handing over North Eastern Province. I would love to see the failed state attempt such a suicidal act. I will enlist in the KDF myself to kill dozens of malnourished Somali soldiers. :hemad:

S

SOMACOON

Lol @ Kenya handing over North Eastern Province. I would love to see the failed state attempt such a suicidal act. I will enlist in the KDF myself to kill dozens of malnourished Somali soldiers. :hemad:

Horta, maxaad tahay adigu? With a name like HalyeeyQaran you'd think you were Somali.

You will do jack shit. Somalis will know your every move. Tread carefully.

S

SOMACOON

The problem with this is so called groups is these people all have low iq i remember back in the early 90s when Ethiopia government was about to collapse the handicap omar jess had a large ogaden militia who were mainly from Ethiopia when the tigrey guys where running to capture the Ethiopian capital this dumbass turn his gun on his own clan and became a hawiye hoe if that wasn't enough this dumbass attacks kismayo
in the end habash captured and forced his people in to occupation that still exist today he and hawiye got there ass kicked in kismayo.
Worst dumbass ever :draketf:

Oromos are useless also amxaro will be the only ones who will take down another habash:damsel:

Amhaara and Tigry should be ambushed.

U

uncleruckus

if you were serious about joining the kdf you would have joined time back when alshabaab was playing whack a mole with kikuyu mongrels, talking the hardest behind a computer screen.

keyboard-warrior_o_351212.jpg

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
What a fucking traitor @HalyeeyQaran! I guess you rejoiced when Somalis were being locked up in Kasaraani.

@Somali_Tycoon Ethiopians are not easily divided by religion. Most Ethiopians are ethnocentric as hell, especially the Tigray, Afar and the Oromo.
Interesting events are unfolding in Ginbot7, and the OLF are also armed and fighting. Ethiopian politics is worth keeping an eye on as it could have a major impact on Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.