DISS TRACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

It seems this nigga, @AbdiJohnson created an entire rap thread, but yet hasn't posted a single track.
My boy Local went in ham on his ass, and he banned him like the scum he is.
I'm about to drop a diss track on this nigga, and thanks to his posts, I'mma just drop a diss track describing his weight, his hairless scalp and not to mention them smelly nuclear farts he mentioned.
He qarxised himself, so I'mma just drop the track using the same shit he said about himself.
Hala is diyaaro, this ain't goin be no local af soomali diss.

its gonna be emotional and he might ban a nigga.
162092-steve-harvey-shaking-head-no-g-yDo6.gif

I already feel bad for this niggah

Go ahead.

But no threats against me or my parents or my family or anyone on this board will be tolerated though. This is your only unofficial warning. Don't cry later.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

ammo:

>417 lbs
>gaalonimo
>"western values"
>the whitemans bootyclapper
>racist

S

SOMACOON

Go ahead.

But no threats against me or my parents or my family or anyone on this board will be tolerated though. This is your only unofficial warning. Don't cry later.

I see you're not big on understanding figurative speech. You're not a big fan of similes and metaphors eh?
Why ban someone, when the content being used is only a form of witticism?
Hand over that mod, cause you goin be done after this track is dropped sxb.

S

SOMACOON

Shit from a week ago is being brought up again. Move on. I'm bored from this.

On to the next thread

You created an entire rap thread, and you haven't dropped a single song....and you want us to move on?
I haven't even posted or recorded the track yet, and you having second thoughts? Should i move along? LOL lol

I created it so people can have fun; not to make threats against me and my parents.

Then the whole thread was hijacked and derailed. Do what you want man. I'm here to moderate and here to contribute. Do you.

S

SOMACOON

I created it so people can have fun; not to make threats against me and my parents.

Then the whole thread was hijacked and derailed. Do what you want man. I'm here to moderate and here to contribute. Do you.

Again, this is all for fun. Hopefully you dont get butt hurt and send a nigga home

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Where's this track?

You will never live this down somali typhoon. I will go back to bullying you warya!!!!!

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

Where's the diss track?

I got a freestyle.

Somali typhoon, you a phony, you ride like the pony from ginuwine, you soft.
Why you gotta biggypack on another nigga to make a topic, you're a fraud, a phony, uh uh uh check it check it, you said you will drop a diss track, the only thing you're dissing is yourself, you're softer than slightly melted ice cream.
Nigga. Nigga. Nigga.

giphy.gif

S

SOMACOON

Where's the diss track?

I got a freestyle.

Why you gotta biggypack on another nigga to make a topic, you're a fraud, a phony, uh uh uh check it check it, you said you will drop a diss track, the only thing you're dissing is yourself, you're softer than slightly melted ice cream.
Nigga. Nigga. Nigga.

giphy.gif

3488597-6219889274-micha.gif

@AbdiJohnson Where the ring at my nigga? And I'm i invited?
marriage.gif

S

SOMACOON

@Somali_Tycoon got ethered by @Idol

Your Somalispot career is done like Kurupt and Lil Flips and Ja Rule rap career

Sxb, once i get home, I'mma hop on mic and just murder you off top. I ain't even goin write shit. I'mma hit a blunt and a nigga goin be lyrical.

To be honest, after reading that first sentence i lost hope for what could've never been.
I'm not the type niggah to diss a woman, i'll leave that for them fuckboys.

You can't ether someone after you've been ethered. It doesn't count. Youre dead. Sign off and never log back in again.

I can no longer acknowledge you anymore; you've been ethered.

Status
Not open for further replies.