Disgraced Silanyo names a district for his folks in the middle of Gabiley region (Dacarta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
It's not Isaaq go for one another we only had this

Black sheep that has probably been bullied by Biciide boys in Ceelafweyn.

Ceelafweyn is a known Biciide turf actually not all Biciide the Jilib of Axmed Faarax. Remember when Buurmadow hosted Cadde Muuse and his troops for months in Ceelafweyn after he was chased out of Puntland by Cabdullahi Yusuf and later mediated between them. Where were SY at that time? War HJ not only do they rule the republic they have influence as far as Hartiland and further.

If it is a HJ turf why are they getting banged without condom as we speak? faan won't change the reality. No HJ is allowed in Bohol but SY are having field day in Ceel Afweyn (most of the houses and businesses there is owned by us).

:hemad:

Bohol

VIP
Yh kaah is faaar but used to eat qurac there from time to time. Who owns the Ilo tango powdered drinks factory opposite of Kaah?

Properly HY. 98% of the businesses in NH is owned by HY so I don't bother to ask anymore it is
predictable Lol.

If it is a HJ turf why are they getting banged without condom as we speak? faan won't change the reality. No HJ is allowed in Bohol but SY are having field day in Ceel Afweyn (most of the houses and businesses there is owned by us).

:hemad:
Who is being but rapped sxb Beenta aad meeshan kawadid jooji. It is SY and smal Sub-jilib of Biciide called Bahai and you dare drag the Mighty HJ into your Laan gaab SY cuqdad. HJ are busy with managing and leading the republic and don't have time for your Cuqdad ridden self. Keep with your calaacal sxb Bahai are enough to Karbaash you no need to call in Biciide let alone HJ

Bohol

VIP
Who is being but rapped sxb Beenta aad meeshan kawadid jooji. It is SY and smal Sub-jilib of Biciide called Bahai and you dare drag the Mighty HJ into your Laan gaab SY cuqdad. HJ are busy with managing and leading the republic and don't have time for your Cuqdad ridden self. Keep with your calaacal sxb Bahai are enough to Karbaash you no need to call in Biciide let alone HJ

Death toll speaks for itself (20 dead reer porcupine). The only people with cuqdad are the HJ midgans that got butt raped in many battles.

"Don't marry SY girls" "poison their wells" "lets try xasuuq them" :drakelaugh::mjlol::mjlol:

Guun guun dhashay that can't even defend themselves from a sub sub sub sub sub clan of HY :drakelaugh:

Ninkan waxa la yidhaahdaa : Abdisemed Saleebaan. Bal ninkaa weyn ee colaadu halkay ka gaadhey ila dhegeysta. Shirkii Beelaha Habar Jeclo ku shirayeen ayuu wuxuu leeyahay Sacad Yoonis yaynaan hablaha ka guursan! Wuxuu leeyahay aynu layno oo aan dhulka ka rarno! Miyaanu ninkaasi dagagal oog ahayn if iyo aakhiroba seegay oo Illaahay ka fogaadey?

Few days later they were forced to apologize in London :manny:

Very good. The entire New Hargeisa road to Haleeya starting from the theater to the
Kuwait orphanage center is lined up with hotels, restaurants, gas stations etc. I own
around 3 plots of land in the district.

18444404_426966681000106_3868364133111955456_n.j.jpg
I was talking to a friend who was back from Hargeysa and he told me . Most of Garhajis are selling off their land and most of the buyers are HJ. Kulahaa Meeye Habar jecladij lacagta Hayse aann meesha ka gadee. So how much would you sale that empty barren plot cause HJ ayaa ilaahay usoodiray for development?

Gambar

VIP
It's not Isaaq go for one another we only had this

Black sheep that has probably been bullied by Biciide boys in Ceelafweyn.

Ceelafweyn is a known Biciide turf actually not all Biciide the Jilib of Axmed Faarax. Remember when Buurmadow hosted Cadde Muuse and his troops for months in Ceelafweyn after he was chased out of Puntland by Cabdullahi Yusuf and later mediated between them. Where were SY at that time? War HJ not only do they rule the republic they have influence as far as Hartiland and further.
Yeah I know, my second husband was HJ. Very good people.

Bohol

VIP
I was talking to a friend who was back from Hargeysa and he told me . Most of Garhajis are selling off their land and most of the buyers are HJ. Kulahaa Meeye Habar jecladij lacagta Hayse aann meesha ka gadee. So how much would you sale that empty barren plot cause HJ ayaa ilaahay usoodiray for development?

Horta do they have enough money to buy porcupine nowadays never-mind land? I would never sell my plots of land in NH to Groids. My land has this sign up.

upload_2017-7-22_1-2-25.png

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?

I don't think this is true. The HJ are trying to buy up some plots in Jigjigayar (HA) areas in Hargeisa, my habo who is HY called me and told me to buy and counter them lmao :icon lol:

I don't have any cuqdaad for fellow Isaaq though, all the children of blessed duriyada are equals in my eyes regardless of political beliefs.

Bohol

VIP
Yes hence their potential to generate good GDP insha allah!.

waddani has its HQ across the road from maamuus.

NH needs its own open markets and it will compete with waaheen and gobonimo markets

I have seen that HQ. Overall the NH area is very good it is near the city center (suuq) unlike Jigjigayar which is far out north west.

Bohol

VIP
I don't think this is true. The HJ are trying to buy up some plots in Jigjigayar (HA) areas in Hargeisa, my habo who is HY called me and told me to buy and counter them lmao :icon lol:

I don't have any cuqdaad for fellow Isaaq though, all the children of blessed duriyada are equals in my eyes regardless of political beliefs.

It doesn't even make sense security wise . It is not in their interest to live in a HY dominated
area (whenever shit hits the fan they will get massacred). That is the reason behind why they
are drawn to Jigjigayar (they might be safe there). The Arap and Cidagale neighborhoods are
also hostile to outsiders. In fact Araps never sell land to non Araps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.