Discrimination is no joke!

I once knew this guy, he was smarter than average person. He applied for a job and wasn't hired.

He build his case on discrimination, and was able to prove his case. Anyways bro got lucky and was awarded 40k legal settlement.

Its slow process and can take years to go tru process. Is this common, in other diaspora?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes discrimination exists. I lived in America all these years never felt racism. I think i am white myself. But moving to a small town. I saw racism on me. Thank God i don't look like a sudan blackie. Imagine what they go thru?

I normally trust in Allaah swt! What missed u must be a blessing from God

Yes discrimination exists. I lived in America all these years never felt racism. I think i am white myself. But moving to a small town. I saw racism on me. Thank God i don't look like a sudan blackie. Imagine what they go thru?

I normally trust in Allaah swt! What missed u must be a blessing from God
Now days racism, is more sophisticated. They wont say it to your face. Once they get authority, they can make things difficult for you.

Knowing your rights, helps you in many ways. Laws are there for a reason, sometime it works for you, the next day against you.

You have to stay alert, its dog eat dog world. Eat or be eaten.

I really think some times it over blown. For instance I live in the deep south every thing depending on how you come off. If you a hood rat yes you will be a problem and it's your fault, but if you speak properly and fit in society then your just an average Joe. I've seen plenty of blacks ruin opportunities just bye how they spoke.

Trending

Latest posts