Dir(Isaaq) budget for 2016 is more than Hawiye Budget kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Habar Anus this Habar Anus that. For the last time nobody gives a shit about your sub-clan. Samaroon waaba beelwayn.

Yeah everyone knows they are used as a condom by Issa. Your whole clan is suffering from delusions of grandeur nigga.

Isxaar Bantu Axmed, great descendant from the slaves in Basra.

iTbD0O3.png

Basra your slaves origins, be proud.

I would love to discuss population census, but I don't think you would really care or that it will matter.

If your clan runs Djibouti. Why don't you tell them to recognize Somaliland?

:hova:Your qabiil is known for their yiin.

loooool you are abused by everyone tho. stop hiding behind ciise, your guzzling people seem to scream djibouti this ciise that yet ciise kicked you out of saylac.

stop focking claiming ciise, they dont like you
:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

you should see dir women in Canada if you wanna see oyin

waraabe

Your superior
As a proud Jibril Abokor who neighbours these masakeen in West Somaliland.I can tell you they suffer from a inferiority complex

i am shocked. These langaab are abused by everyone and isaaq is the only ones not abusing them yet they never say thanks. We need to go hawiye on them.

beesha jibriil abokor vs beesha samaroon

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I have 2 of the most dumbest Isxaars in 1 thread, lucky me.

Meh i think you need a reality check and get off that Khat they transport from Ethiopia.

Isxaar, subclans are known to beef too. Get me 1 Samaroon . I could share 10 Isxaar that is the cumbucket of the whole Town.

cmd6fUf.jpg

The first prostitute in Minnesota.

We all know everyone gets a taste of your women.

waraabe

Your superior
any prove. editing photos aint going to prove shit

samaroon true langaab. run to ciise and they reject you

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
loved the way you changed the subject after i destroyed your little dir fantasy. ciise can't stand you
Nigga I didn't change the topic, you guys mentioned women and we all know whose women are free for all.

waraabe

Your superior
Nigga I didn't change the topic, you guys mentioned women and we all know whose women are free for all.

siilaanyolaugh you started insulting women by saying "your qabiil is known for their oyin"

when ever the karbash is getting too much, change topics :fittytousand:

This couldve been a informative discussion on national budgets....:obama:
Or it could have been a history lesson on the term Dir.......
But instead, we get laangaab this and that:mjsuitcry:
Yall a bunch of goofies,man. Iska xishooda. If you're tryna big up your clan, youre doing a very bad job.:mjswag:
The Isaaq I know in real life are smart and respectful people, and the Samaroon even moreso. Dont tell me yall are like white folks, respectable people in public but hateful and vindictive people in private.:wtfguccimane:

This couldve been a informative discussion on national budgets....:obama:
Or it could have been a history lesson on the term Dir.......
But instead, we get laangaab this and that:mjsuitcry:
Yall a bunch of goofies,man. Iska xishooda. If you're tryna big up your clan, youre doing a very bad job.:mjswag:
The Isaaq I know in real life are smart and respectful people, and the Samaroon even moreso. Dont tell me yall are like white folks, respectable people in public but hateful and vindictive people in private.:wtfguccimane:
Somalis in online are like that. They are kind and respectful IRL but talk shit about other clans when they are invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts